Spinn the bottle

" guys I got the fire whisky!", I say with excitement.
They all applause to me. I laugh, and bow sarcastically.
Then I say, " come on" and move my eyes toward Pansy's & mine door room. They nod and follow me .

When we arrived inside of the room, we all took a seat and started drinking on the floor.
Draco drank a lot right away. Blaise as well.
We all passed around the bottle until it was clear.
" so who wants to start?" I say, as I look at them with a big smile. Blaise and Draco start to whistle. Me and Pansy just look at each other and laugh.
" oh, me me me!", Pansy says excitedly. She then easily takes the empty bottle from my hands and places it in the middle on the floor, and spins it. It lands on Blaise who sits to my right.
" kiss the one you fancy the most", Pansy says with a small smile.
Blaise gets an awkward smile as he takes some baby steps forward on he his knees towards Pansy. He then kisses Pansy's cheek. She blushed really hard. Me and Draco just laughed at them, and whistled.
Blaise then spinned the bottle. It landed on Draco who is sitting in front of me.
" Draco..since you were a bad mate, Kiss the girl who you fancy on the lips ", Blaise says as he smirks at Draco.
Draco first blushed as be looked me in the eyes , he then gave Blaise a death stare. He then goes on his knees towards me. He take his fingers and places them on my chin and pulls up my face towards him. I felt my heart beating fast. He moves closer and looks deeply into my eyes. Then our lips meet. His lips were so soft. It felt nice. I liked it. I'd like this to happen agin.
It gave me butterflies.

I felt my cheeks heat up as our lips disconnected. He then gave me a smal smile and backed away.
I was still stunned after the kiss. I mean, we have been best friends for so long and it felt right. It just almost felt perfect. Am I falling for Draco Malfoy?

" Y/n are you alright?", Pansy asks. I just nod.
I then place my hand on the bottle and spin it. It landed on Pansy. I smirk as she looked at me with concern.
" okay Pansy, go and bring us one more bottle of fire whisky". Her eyes open wide.
She then says," what no ?! I can't do that!".
I roll my eyes and say, " bullshit! Yes you can, common now. Go and do it, please Pansy ".
She groans as she stands up and walks away and does the task.
" yes !", I say happily.
When she came back she opened the bottle and started to drink. We passed the drink around.
By the end of it we were really really drunk.

Pansy then spinned the bottle and it landed on me. Pansy laughed historically and said," y/n kiss Draco on his lips". Blaise then started to laugh really badly.
Draco just smirked.
He then said, " come over here Y/n, let's show them how it's done". I nod.
We both got closer to each other. He placed one of my hand's on the side of my face, and I did the same on his. One kiss turns into one more, two kisses turn into four and now me and him were making out. Blaise and Pansy whistled at us.
I could feel him smiling as we made out. He could probably feel me smiling then to.
" get a room!", I hear Blaise say.
" yeah!", I hear Pansy saying - agreeing with Blaise.
Me and Draco just start to laugh at them.
When we slowly breakaway from each other I see him smiling like an idiot.
" thank you Draco for that sweet kiss, it was delightful ", I say as I wink at him.
" the same goes for you ", he says with a soft voice and smile.

We then decided to go back to the party. Me and Draco start to dance with each other, while Pansy danced with Blaise. They ended up making out, which made both me and Draco raise our eye brows at them.
We then continued dancing with each other. He held me around my shoulders, with our fingers intertwined. I then started kissing him on the cheek and his lips. He then started kissing me back.
" Draco, I'm tired ", I say whining. He smiles at me sweetly.
" come on ", he says as he leads me to his and  Blaise's room. He closes the door and we start making out on the bed.
He lays on top of me from the side. He then carefully and gently puts his big hand on my throat while we're making out. While he did this, one of my hands move to the back of his neck and started playing with his hair.
Draco then moved his kisses down to my neck and the kisses start to hurt. " bloody hell, Draco that hurts ", I say to him.
" it's okay Y/n don't worry", he says. He then goes back to kissing my neck and up to my lips. Now we're back to making out.
He then backs away with his head and we open our eyes.

" Draco, can I sleep at yours ?", I ask a little shyly.
He smirks. He then moves away his hand from my throat and puts it in my cheek. He begins to stoke my cheek and says, " yes of course".
I then kiss him on the lips as a " thank you".
" why do you want to to sleep with me, and not with Pansy", he asks me.
" because I want to spend time with you. alone",
I say to him. He gives me a small.
" awh do you miss so much every day, you can't satay away from me for like 20 minutes? ", he says with a baby voice.
" ha ha ha funny, really funny Draco. I would say that you're the one who can't stay away from me.
You literally sit and stare at me, so many times that it's hard to count", I say laughing.
" maybe so. I mean you've really lovely to look at, and you're just really lovely", he says laughing.
I start to blush and look away. He then takes a grip of my face and makes me look at him. I avoid eye contact the second I meet his eyes.
" someone is blushing", he says and laughs. I shake my head.
He then takes a hold of my throat and my head so I can't shake my head with one of his hands on my face.
" come on Y/n, don't look away from me. No need to be shy in front of your best friend. Even tho it's pretty cute", Draco says with a smirk.

He only makes me blush more. He knows what he's doing. Fucking danm it Draco. You have me around your finger now.

Draco then places his thumb on my under lip. The thumb then goes back to holding the side of my face and he starts kissing me. I kiss back. Our lips couldn't stop. It was like they were hungry for each other. I could feel our lips smiling as they exchanged hugs.
" mph..", I get out of my mouth. Draco's smile grows bigger. He then says, " hmm.. Y/n, you like kissing my lips huh?".
" yeah, I guess I do", I say with a confident voice.

Draco then backs away and says, " come on, we should probably go and brush our teeth and go to sleep". I nod.
We both went to the bathroom and started brushing our teeth. He then places his hands around my waist and hugs me from the back. We both look at each other and laugh. Then when we're done I kiss him on the lips and say, "'you're so cute when you smile and laugh. You should do it more often, at least with me".
He chuckles. He then says," maybe I will. Or could try for you Y/n".
I blush and laugh at him. He then lifts me up and carries me to his bed. He then kisses me and I kiss him back in his sweet lips.
" I need to change into my pajamas now, can you turn around maybe", he says awkwardly. I nod.
I do as he ask me. " done ", he says in just a few minutes.
" awh you're so adorable!", I say happily.
" haha thank you, but we gotta go to sleep now. We don't want to disappoint our teacher now, do we?", he says.
" no we don't", I say as I back away into his bed.
" exactly", he says as he goes to his sauce of the bed.
We then go under our blanket and turn off the light.
" goodnight Draco, sweet dreams ", I say.
" goodnight Y/n", he says as he yawns.