"Then make me understand "

It's been one week and three days since Draco hurt his arms. Today at breakfast I sat in front of Draco while Astoria & Pansy sat beside him, while Blaise and Goyle were beside me.
" oh Draco how is you're arm, does it still hurt ?", Pansy asked as she touched his arm. I rolled my eyes. Blaise noticed and just gave me a smiled.
Gosh he knows that I find this annoying, doesn't he?
" Hey watch it Parkinson", Astoria said as she narrowed her eyes at Pansy. That bitch!
" you know Greengras , Draco hasn't said anything about you two being a thing", I said. At the same time I put my arms on the table with my hands on top of each other, while my chin touched my hands and I tilted my head with a smirk.
Blaise, Pansy, Goyle and Crabbie laughed but tried to hide it.
Astoria narrowed her eyes and looked to the blonde,
" Draco?".
" it's non of you're business who I'm with or date. But if you guys are so interested, yeah, Astoria is my girl", Draco said and smirked. He then put his arm around Astoria's waist.
Me and Pansy made eye contact. She whistled with the others and laughed while I rolled my eyes. But I eventually laughed a little with them too.
" come on babe, let's get going ", Draco said as he and Draco went away.
Pansy moved so we sat opposite of each other.
" do you guys actually believe them?", I asked them.
" I mean yeah, it would make sense", Blaise answered back. I chock my head.
" why?", Pansy asked as I turned my attention towards her.
" I don't know, it just seems wired. He hasn't expressed in any words of Greengras being his. You know, he hasn't tried to stop us from getting with her ", I said to them.
" that's true, now when I think about it. It is a little wired", Blaise said. Pansy nodded.
" anyways, shouldn't we get going so we don't get to late to class", Pansy said. We all nodded and went to class.

When we came to class Astoria sat beside Draco at my assigned sit. As I got closer I saw Draco holding her around her thigh. Oh here we go.
" move!", I harshly said. She rolled her eyes and walked away. " why so feisty today ?", Draco asked as he laughed. " I don't know, just having a bad day", I said to him. I then put my head in my hands while I watched the teacher.
" if you say so", he said as he rolled his eyes and smiled.
After class I walked beside Draco back to the common room. " how's your arm Draco?", I asked.
" now you care about me Y/n?", he said softly.
I shook my head and looked away and said,
" I've always cared Draco. You just don't seem to notice, do you?".
" of course I do, what are you talking about Y/n?", Draco said offended.
" the past 1,5 week I've checked on you every day to see if you're okay and how you're doing! ", I said angrily.
" okay fine Y/n I haven't, I'm sorry. It's just everything with Astoria. You wouldn't understand", Draco said softly.
I came closer to Draco and put my hand on his cheek and said, " then make me understand".
Draco shook his head and took a grip of my arm and slowly put it down while still holding on to me. " no I can't", He said.
I sighed and took my arm away. " okay then, never mind", I said and walked away.
" no please Y/n wait!", Draco say loudly. I didn't look back at him.