79 - Tiny

"Time heals all wounds. And if it doesn't, you name them something other than wounds and agree to let them stay."

- Emma Forrest
. . .

Olivia Woods

I watched as they got ready to leave, my arms wrapped around myself, swaying back and forth

I was to go to Italy with Dante and Fabiano, and the Creeds and Gio would leave for New York. We were deep in the night now. The mansion was deathly quiet. Everyone was gathered in one of the living rooms, with too many weapons scattered around.

"Come here," Zavier said, eyes on the gun he was inspecting. He sat down on the couch and patted his thigh. I instantly sat down on his lap, cuddling into his neck. 

"Kitten." He kissed my forehead, cupping the back of my head. "Be a good girl and listen to Dante and Fabi, hm? They'll keep you safe. If you have a problem, call us, okay?" I nodded. "If Fabi is mean tell Dante and he'll beat him up, okay?" I smiled and nodded again.

He kissed my smile.

"Be safe," I said. "Please?" I added. "No recklessness. No unnecessary bloodshed, okay?"

He sighed but gave me a tiny, barely there nod. "Fine," he grumbled. "I'll take my violence out on your pretty cunt then," he muttered into my ear. "Make you take it like a very good girl, hm?" He rubbed my thigh. I pressed my thighs together, ducking my head so that the others couldn't see how red I was.

"Stop fucking your girl and let's go," Giovanni's voice disrupted the mood. I looked over my shoulder, narrowing my eyes at the Italian.

He grinned at me. "I'll keep them out of trouble."

"You are trouble." I got off Zavier's lap and walked to Gio, staring him down even though I was a lot shorter. "Be safe, okay?"

He crouched to my level. "Sure, tiny."

"That's not my name."

He flicked my forehead. "Sure."

I rubbed the red spot, grumbling curses under my breath as I walked to where Ashton and Xerxes were sitting. "You two, too." I kissed Xerxes' cheek. "Keep Zavy out of trouble?"

He nodded, a soft smile on his face as Ashton dragged me onto his lap.

"Who'll keep me out of trouble?" He demanded.

"I'll burn all your books if you get into unnecessary trouble. Especially the astronomy ones."

He gasped and then chuckled. "Fucking hell, little one. That's good." He kissed me. "That works. You're learning."

I smiled. And soon, I was watching their plane take off the runway, my eyes following it till it was nothing.

Dante helped me settle in his plane, instructed the air hostesses to make sure I got everything I needed, and spread himself on a chair beside Fabiano, closing his eyes.