The Wedding

Luna is 30
Ryder is 33
Third person POV.
Luna is getting ready for her big day. She is hoping today goes amazing and smoothly.  The wedding is being held at Luna's father's house. Ryder is getting ready also.

Ryder is now walking to the altar with his family beside and behind him. He faces away from the isle. The music begins to play and everyone starts to stand and he turns around and see the groomsmen and bridesmaids walking towards the altar. Luna and Ryder locked eyes with each other.

Time skips

I pronounce you husband and wife you can now kiss your wife. Luna and Ryder kissed. They both walked down the isle together holding hands.

They spend time together alone before making their entrance to the reception. They walk together to the reception. Here is Mrs. And Mr. Knight as they walk to the dance floor. Ryder and Luna dance. Then Luna had her father and daughter dance. Ryder had a mother and son dance.

After the reception they headed to their honeymoon destination in Greece. When they arrived in Greece they went exploring and having fun with each other.

They came back about a month later. They visited their parents house and picked up the kids from them. They headed home with their kids.

__________________

Sorry this chapter is short I want to get it out but I will edit it when the book is finished or when the series is finished.

How are you doing?

My exams are coming up soon and wish me luck!

See you in the next chapter!