The family dinner

Hey guys I forgot to add their birthday
Luna is November 4, 2003
Alessio is August 30, 2019
Xaviver is June 4, 1999

Luna POV.

I wake up screaming and  sobbing and then I look at the time 4:08 in the morning because of a nightmare that I don't remember but I kind of remember it because I know what my day is going to be like. I know that you're thinking why is that well it's a long story and it for another time but not today. I get up from my bed and walk to the door and open it and I walk to Alessio room to wake him up and I see Alessandro holding him and rock him side to side and I about to turn Alessandro stop me in my tracks " Luna today the rest of the family is coming over and they may soon the worst that I had another child but if they do tell them it's yours and I am fine with that I will hurt them if they are mad and or say something mean about you or your son," he told me I just nodded my head. I walked out of the room I went downstairs to go to the kitchen to bake Alessio birthday cake for to night but the thing is that nobody knows that it is Alessio birthday because when I gave birth to him nobody was there to watch except for Nico he was there he helped me get through it and I did  and I am happy he is  a like a brother to me and and uncle to Alessio when I left to go back home we were so sad and that is when Alessio said his first word and sentences I was happy and also sad. I heard a ring going off. It pulled me out of my thoughts and remembered about the cake and I took it out and just like everybody was running down the stairs to see what was going on in the kitchen and when they saw the cake everyone. "Why are you making a cake and what is happening today," everyone asked at the same time. It was so funny.

I said to them "It's Alessio's birthday today and don't make me big out of it because it has been just Nico and Alessio and me on his first birthday and he enjoyed it because it was my family," I told them that I thought my time with Nico was some fun time with him.

They all start saying "who is Nico," and Santiago said " As in the one and only Nico Rossi that is the second fear person in the world," " Yes, Santiago that the one and he is like a brother to me because he has help me get through things in my life and I am expecting a call from him soon to wish Alessio happy birthday and Alessandro where is Alessio at," I asked him "He went back to sleep" he told me. So I went upstairs to wake him up. I got to his room and I walked to his bed and told him that uncle Nico is going to call him. He woke up and he was like why is Nico calling me today. I told him because it is your birthday today baby are you happy. He runs out of his room and down the stairs and I shouted to him to slow down and I run downstairs after him while smiling at my baby and he said the uncle is calling me ok come on over there and sit down next to me. I answered the phone.

(Bold-Nico) (Italics-Luna) (underlined-Alessio)

"Hey Luna where is my nephew at"

"Hey Nico he is right next to me"
I put the phone on Alessio

"Ok"

"Hey uncle Nico I miss you I wish you were here for my birthday"

" I know you do but I come there when I am not busy with work and I wish I was there with you buddy"

"Hey where your bestie at because he is forgetting  about someone birthday is today"

" He is on a plane to a meeting I gotten get to because of my other work is busy but he did tell me to tell you happy birthday to buddy"