Chapter 1

The forest, beautiful as the leaves fell

The forest, beautiful as the leaves fell. you coming of age as an adult (19+), your smaller then a normal weasel, coming from a tribe of Mountain weasel and  Sthenictis weasels, having hybrids of different kind of weasels, you grew to be a gorgeous weasel with purple ( or blue ) eyeshadow fur, having a vine holster for your sabertooth tooth, boner earrings and a vine choker. 

Reader POV

The forest, as beautiful as ever as me and Ellie walked, "Hey, you okay?" Ellie ask, I shrug "yeah. I guess.. just really hyped about the baby you know -Ellie gives me that look that you just know she knows something is wrong- Yeah.. It's been almost 19+ years and their hasn't been a sign of any other weasels.. I just feel like I'm the last of my kind... and it makes feel... -I look toward the forest-... alone" I tell her the truth "Their is hope.. remember, Me and your father thought the same thing.. you'll find your species" 

I nod, as We hear screaming from a distance to see Manny from a cliff, hitting each tree before falling and coming out with a turtle shell on his head. "Ellie, Ellie, Ellie, Where are you, Ellie, Where am I? Huh?" Ellie and I walk up to him "Manny! I told you it was just a kick."

"Ohh, right! Right, oh, wow. Ohh, you really gave daddy a scare! Daddy got silly. Daddy fall down cliff and go boom, boom, boom, boom. Silly daddy. yeah -everyone look at him, never seeing him that way before. I start laughing as Manny looks around to the other animals and he chuckles- Uh, sorry, folks. False alarm. It was just a kick." pissing the animals off, they groan "Do you know who I'd want to kick?" The beaver says as they all walk away "That's the third false alarm this week."

Sid walks up to try to dismiss everyone "All right show's over. Break it up. Break it up. -Sid turns to see a Beaver- Oh, I see someone else who has a bun in the oven." she hits Sid with a stick grunting angrily "I'm not pregnant!" "Ow! It's too bad. You'd make a wonderful mother. -she throws a stick at Sid- Ow!" Sid rubs his head, I laugh.

"Manny I know you're excited, I am too, but you're getting a little carried away." "Okay, okay!" Manny chuckles, you shook your head "Boy, you're starting to sound like Diego." I shrug as I said that then look around "Wait a second. Where is Diego?" I ask, They shrugged as I sigh, I turn to see Chase and Eddie. "Hey boys, What's going on?" "We are making a family tree!" Ohhh! Let me help" I help them with the tree, picking up rocks for them to grab some worms and slugs, as Diego walked by "Hey Uncle Diego!" "Hey..." I tilt my head as Manny walks up to Diego, talking. I left Crash and Eddie to walk to Ellie. 

   "He-" "That's why guys don't talk to guys."

-"Why, what happened?"

"Diego's leaving." Manny said, I gasp "no.." I said, jumping off of Ellie and running up to Diego as he walks away from Sid, leaving him anxious "Uncle Diego. Why are you leaving!?" I snap, he sighs "Y/N... It's hard to say this but you, Manny, Ellie and the possums are making your own family and I'm losing my touch... I can't do this" he walks away, tears develop in my eyes "you're selfish..." I growled, running off. 

    Breathing hard as I kept running, I see eggs being placed in the snow from a hole, Sid pops his head up "Oh, hey Y/N. what's up... look what I found.." "Whoa.. who are they's?" "I'm not sure, they were left all alone, I will be there mommy now" Sid fixes the one's face up "Do you wanna help?" I nod, picking the egg up "sure!" 

I tried helping him with eggs, one ended up making me fall with the egg, I scream as I tried stopping the egg from moving to which the others end up falling and Sid chase them as I almost fall, being caught by Ellie, Sid runs down with the 2 other eggs in a wood piece. breathing hard, Ellie place me down "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! Bad egg. Rotten egg! A heart attack you almost gave me! Oh, I'm sorry, darling. It's just that I love you so much. Now, I want you to meet your Uncle Manny and your Aunt Ellie. Ellie smiles "Hello!" "I'd like to present Egbert, Shelly and Yoko."

"Sid, whatever you're doing, it's a bad idea. Y/N you should know better"

"Shh! My kids will hear you!"

"They're not your kids, Sid. Take them back. You're not meant to be a parent." "Why not?" Sid ask as Manny places the egg's in Sid's arms "First sign, stealing someone else's eggs. Second sign, one of them almost became an omelet." 

"Sid, someone's probably worried sick looking for them." Ellie tells him, her concern. Sid places them down in the wood " No. They were underground, in ice. If it wasn't for me, they'd be Eggsicles. Whew." "Sid, I know what you're going through. You're gonna have a family, too, someday. You're gonna meet a nice girl with low standards, no real options or sense of smell..." Ellie rolls her eyes "What Manny means to say is..._"

"No, I get it. I'll take them back. You have your family, and I'm better off alone, by myself. A fortress of solitude. in the ice forever! A lone, lonely loner." Sid walks away, disappearing with the eggs "That's a lot of aloneness." "Precisely!' Sid yells back, I felt bad for him, watching him leave "Sid, wait!" Manny stops me "- No! No, it's okay. He'll bounce back. It's one of the advantages of being Sid." Manny and Ellie walks away as I stood their, still worried about the situation. 

A storm came out of nowhere, I quickly try to find somewhere to hide from the rain. I jump into a hole and tried to dry off, as I dried from the rain, a huge reptile roars, turning around. I see a dinosaur looking worried, I hid behind a ice pillar as it walks, looking down to see Sid's footsteps. My mouth dropped as It walks, following the footprints and the smell. I jumped on her back without it's knowledge as she looks for her babies.