EPISODE 5

INDERNO

"Are you alright? Do you need help?" Hyeon-joong asked her as they went down the stairs on their way to Inferno, with Jin taek and So-yeon.

Olivia nodded with a smile but still took hold of his arm to make sure she didn't fall. Well, she had perfect balance but who was she to turn down his help, especially if she could feel his strong bicep? 

When they arrived in front of their tent she hugged his side and waved at him, his ears turned red and he waved excitedly like the buff lovesick puppy he is.

IN THE MEN'S TENT

"Woaw, we can see how happy you guys are," said Si-hun with a jealous smile. The men joked around lightheartedly until Se-hoon asked a more serious question that raised the tension between them: "So did you guys sleep in the same bedroom?"Jin-taek responded with a simple "Nah. We didn't share rooms." 

But Hyeon-joong stayed quiet for a while and smiled a bit. "Oh, and you, why are you so quiet," said Se-hon with a tense smile."We didn't but she did propose to" He replied with a proud grin, which created a tense silence between them."OH!" exclaimed the boys shocked and jealous for most of them.

IN THE GIRLS TENT

"Hi!!" said both Olivia and So-Yeon and waved at the other girls. Olivia ran excitedly towards Yea-won and jumped on her. They both giggled happily as they fell on a mattress.

The topic of the conversation flowed smoothly, Se-yeon started to talk about how surprised she was by Jin-taek's profession and age. Then it was Olivia's turn to talk about her feelings."I wasn't that surprised about his age or his profession, I had already guessed it but he was really surprised about me though."

The girls all exclaimed an "Ohhh", wanting to know more, "I can see you as a model since you're so pretty" said Yea-won with a big smile. "Definitely" added Ji-a All the girls agreed to that which made Olivia quite flustered since all those gorgeous women were complimenting her. "Stop it! If I can be a model then we could walk a runaway together!" 

All the girls laughed at her, the atmosphere light and comfortable.

HOSTS

"The difference in atmosphere between the two tents is jarring"

"Right! The men are all so tense and want to fight over Olivia"

"But I think that the women might start to feel a bit jealous of her because of all the attention that she gets"

"That is a possibility"

INFERNO

The discussions were cut short because of the announcement of the game. The women all made themselves ready and went to the beach. The men were already there and tried to check them out discreetly, while the girls wouldn't even dare to meet their eyes, feeling a bit shy. Well, all but one. Olivia was busy looking at Hyeon-joong's Greek god body and when he caught her, she just winked at him with a smile.

She was going to give him a heart attack one of these days. When they announced that the winner would get some Pyeongyang naegmyeon, suyuk bossam, and iced Americanos, all the players gasped. They all wanted to eat this food, but only 3 will have this chance.

The men started to encourage them to do their best as the women took their place, there were only 3 blue flags. When the whistle blew, they all ran toward them; Se-yeon, Yea-won, and Olivia getting them. However during the second round, both Olivia and Se-yeon were close to the flag as they both fought to get it first, Olivia tripped and ate some sand.

"OHHH!!" "Are you alright??" everyone asked, worried. She lifted her face from the sand and spitted some of it that was in her mouth...

HOSTS 

"HAHAHAHA"

All the hosts laughed while clutching their stomachs not being able to say a single word.

INFERNO

Hyeon-joong came toward her and helped Se-yeon to lift Olivia. "Are you alright?" he asked again while brushing the sand away from her face. She just nodded while coughing to get the sand out of her mouth. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push you" apologized Se-yeon genuinely feeling guilty. Olivia just patted her back and made a thumbs up as she used some water that a staff member gave her to clean her mouth. Se-hoon also came towards the group and said "Let's get you to the bathroom, we'll help you get the sand out of your face" Both men, Se-yeon and Yea-won helped her get there and took care of her. 

HOSTS

"Where is Si-hun?"

"That's his moment to strike up a conversation with her and gain her attention!"

We then see a close-up of him and Ji-yeon talking together, seemingly flirting together.

"SI-HUN!!" they all exclaimed, disappointed in him.

 After this incident, Se-yeon had to choose who she would like to have a date with and she chose Jun-sik and Se-hoon, as they both stayed in Inferno and she didn't particularly want to learn more about Si-hun.

Words: 817

Hope you liked this chapter, English is not my first language so please comment if you see any mistakes or unclarity.

Take care ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡