EPISODE 4

"Do you wanna sleep in the same bed?" Olivia asked looking him in the eyes. Hyeon-joong flushed a bright red and almost tripped on the rug. Thankfully she caught him before he could actually kiss the floor.

She couldn't let the floor be the one he kissed first. Nah-uh. Inacceptable. 

"Wha-what?" he let out even more flustered as he felt her warm body pressed against his back, her warm hands gripping his bicep tightly-

"Are you alright, sweety?" She asked him while using her bedroom eye, knowing perfectly what effects it had on him. He actually was falling. Hard.

He took a deep breath to calm himself, especially his hormones, and finally responded: "Ar-Are you sure you are comfortable with that?" He tilted his face with a noticeable blush on it. His little puppy face was simply irresistible. You put yourself on your tiptoes and patted his head. 

"Yes, I am. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have proposed it silly" He just stared at her, too nervous to do anything. It was as if each time he talked to her, he became his awkward teenage self, the one that always stuttered around girls and was scared of their mythical ways. 

"Euh sure?"He responded, sounding more like he asked a question.

HOSTS

"He looks like a lovesick puppy"

"He is so falling for her! Did you guys see his blush?"

"Pretty hard to miss it "

Laughs from the staff echoed around the floor laughing hosts

PARADISE

 She smiled devilishly at that and pulled him by the arm toward the bedroom. She took this occasion to really feel his huge bicep underneath her hand, his body was just so dreamy. 

"But before that..."She stopped to add some drama effects, like the drama queen she is.

He held his breath kinda scared but excited at the same time to know what she was going to propose.

"Skincare time!" She exclaimed happily, her sleepiness from earlier completely vanishing. She then run off toward the bathroom, leaving him standing there for a few seconds. 

She eventually came back with a big bag filled to the brim with skincare products.

"Let's sit on the bed so we'll feel more comfortable" She proposed, he could only nod numbly and follow her like the lost puppy he was.

They started to talk more about themselves as they let their face masks sit. "So what's your type" She asked curious. He didn't need to think much about it: "My type is someone who is confident, caring, and charismatic"

She let out an 'ooh' and smiled coyly at him, looking at him through her lashes "So your type is me" He blushed for the umpteenth time because of her and slowly nodded.

"And you, what is your ideal type?" she immediately responded with a simple "You"

He could feel his heart skip a beat. He had never met a woman this bold and honest about her feelings towards him, especially not one as gorgeous as her. She was by far the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

HOSTS

"Waow! She really knows how to make a man feel butterflies"

"I'm taking notes"

They kept talking, even though it mostly consisted of her flirting with him and him being a shy bean. Eventually, she fell asleep on her bed while doing her gua sha, products all around her. Hyeon-joong took a moment to admire her peaceful state, she was so angelic when she slept. He reluctantly took his eyes off of her and went to the bathroom to wash her gua sha, put all her products back in her cute bag, and made sure she was lying comfortably on their bed. He admired her for a while longer before kissing her forehead gently. 

"Good night, sweety"

He then went out of the room to sleep in the other bedroom.

Words: 619

Next chapter will be about their return to Inferno, how will the other love interest react to seeing the two love birds flirt with each other? well more like Olivia with Hyeon-joong, but the puppy might turn out to actually be a wolfy ;)

Take care of yourself,

XOXO