EPISODE 2

Olivia was the sole one already awake in the tent. She laid in bed for a few minutes debating over going out or staying in bed. The latter seemed far more appealing, however, the thought of seeing the sunrise on this desert island changed her mind.

She got up with great difficulty, not before patting her bed and looking at it melancholy, you were gonna miss it. She left the tent in silence, not wanting to disrupt the sleep of her girlies, and walked slowly towards a bench.

The sun was yet to come out so she decided to make herself comfortable by lying down on the bench; a peak of being small. The sound of the waves crashing against the sand gradually made her slip into the depths of slumber.

She felt someone nudge her shoulder but she just slapped their hand away, yet by the third time she lifted her foot and kicked them, hard.

She heard her sleep murderer let out a whimper and fall on the floor, she let out a little laugh before reality crashed into her like the weight of all her books in her reading list. Her eyes shot open and were met by He.. holding his calf in pain and looking at her in fear. She would have burst into laughter if she didn't feel guilty.

She stood up fast, too fast, which made her see blurry and red sports erupt all over her. "Are you alright?" he whispered still holding his calf on the floor.

"I should be the one asking you that! You're literally on the floor because I kicked you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. But, I'm quite grumpy and mean when I just woke up"

He slowly stood up with her help and accepted her apology with a smile "It's alright. I assure you. I just wanted to wake you up to look at the sunrise together"

She shoved him on the bench next to her and gave him a quick side hug, beaming in happiness "Thank you so much! I would have felt so stupid for leaving my bed only to sleep on a bench. I'm happy I get to watch the sunrise with you Hy"

"I'm glad" he whispered a bit shy, before they both fell into silence, taking in the beautiful sunrise.

The dawn had broken. The previously dark blue sky began to fade, leaving place for a blend of yellow and orange. Then the sun began to rise unhurriedly and the sky became pink like cotton candy and Lila when the sun kissed a good morning to the ocean.

The sight was mesmerizing and was even better enjoyed with Hy.

She looked at him and whispered with a genuine smile "Thank you for being here with me to enjoy this moment"

He felt his heart doing jumping jacks in his chest at her smile illuminated by the pinkish hue of the sky, making her look even more mesmerizing and ethereal than usual.

His body completely ceased to work, he couldn't breathe anymore and he could swear he felt his heart wanting to escape his bady to join hers. He knew at that moment that nothing would ever feel the same, that moment changed everything. It was as if the sight of her angelic smile made something in his completely snap.

Since that moment his heart would never be his again. It would always and forever be hers.

Do you see the way he looks at her? He looks at her with so much adoration it's heartwrenching.

He definitely fell in love with her

She just shrugged off his lack of response to nervousness and excused herself to change her sleeping gown into her workout outfit and waved goodbye. He was still dumbfounded at his realization and just followed her with his eyes, not even replying to her wave.

After changing she joined him where all the workout equipment was. She was greeted by all the other guys who all woke up to work out.

All shirtless. It was a sight for sore eyes.