EPISODE 8

"Can I sit there?" he asked, making Olivia jump as she didn't see him arrive."Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he chuckled, he then proceeded to sit next to her on the bench in front of the beach after she nodded."No, it's alright I was just in my head""What were you thinking about?" he asked with curiosity and concern.

"I was thinking about my feelings" she replied simply, not sure if she could open up."I see, do you feel torn between different people?" he asked hopefully."Kind of, I'm not entirely sure. I do feel strongly about someone and I believe that there is a lot of chemistry between us but there is also someone else that I kind of want to know more about but I still haven't felt any spark yet."

He nodded understandingly and was glad of her honesty. He wanted to seize this opportunity to be even more direct about his feelings. "Am I the second one?"She smiled a bit, glad that he understood her message but still feeling guilty for not reciprocating his feelings. "Yes... I guess I'm sorry that you are my second choice" she admitted.He smiled lightly, "You don't need to feel guilty, I'm glad to be your second choice; I'll do my best to make you fall" he winked at her, wanting to push aside the tense and awkward atmosphere for a playful one.

"I'd like to see you try" she grinned at him. "You should know that it won't be an easy task" He nodded gravely, and went on his knee as if he was about to be knighted by the queen, his queen " It would be with honor that I accept this quest, you Majesty"Olivia couldn't help but burst into laughter, she wasn't aware that he could be this lively; it sure was a nice change. "If you'll excuse me, I must answer nature's call," she responded with a posh accent making him chuckle.They both went into their private tent a smile on their stupid motherfucking faces.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"If you had to only drink water your whole life or your favorite drink but there is a little bit of pee in it, what would you drink?" Olivia asked seriously to So-yeon. The latter was befuddled for a moment before remembering that she was talking to Olivia. She thought about it for a while, "I think I would drink my favorite drink and dilute it so I can't taste the pee in it" she responded.Olivia smiled brightly at her answer, "I knew I liked you for a reason" She then jumped on her, and clung to her, electing a loud "oof". Olivia sent her an annoyed glare her way, "Are you perhaps implying that I'm fat" So-yen vehemently shook her head, terrified of her wrath, I mean she saw her run after a spider for 30 minutes because it "looked creepy". "You're not fat, you're thiccc" she replied trying to appease her. "Damn right, I am" Olivia smiled childishly, making So-yeon let out a sigh of relief.

HOSTS

"Aww she's adorable""She has so many sides of her personality, she seems intriguing""I agree, she is quite a mystery"

INFERNO

Hyeon-joong came in at that moment and saw the two girls cuddling with each other, Se-yeon playing with Olivia's hair gently."Oh... Am I interrupting something?" he asked smiling at the display. I *guess she really likes cuddle*, he thought, saving this for laterAm I interrupting, with a smileYes Se-yeon, my precious time with my princess Olivia laughed and stood up to talk with Hyeon-joong. They went out of the tent to sit in the kitchen; Olivia waved goodbye to Se-yeon who fake-cried.

"How do you feel", she asked"I'm alright, a bit sleepy and hungry" Hyeon-joong replied."aww my poor baby, next time I'll give you some of my food""No no no I'm alright, no you misunderstood me i felt hungry but now I suddenly feel full, I'm not hungry anymore, iv never felt hungryBut if you ever feel hungry I'll give you my food. No, you know what, I'll make sure to take you to Paradise so you can eat to your heart's desire."

She side hug him, finding him absolutely endearing. He really was the sweetest person she had ever met in her entire life.He hugged her tighter and caressed her hair with a self-satisfied smile, glad that he was able to talk more when he was usually too flustered.

"You're the sweetest, as anyone ever told you that?"

He blushes and kisses her forehead.She smiles feeling secure and content in his arm or even in his surronding in general.They stay this way as they talk about everything and nothing.This simple conversation was all it took for the both of them to be 100% confident in their choice.

Words: 806I hope you liked this chapter, I'm not sure if Hyeon-joong and Olivia's relationship goes a bit too fastwhat are your opinions? and Olivia's relationship goes a bit too fastwhat are your opinions?