Cheat

Type's pov ..

It's been week since I came here or we can say got kidnapped here ....for the first time Tharn wasn't here and I looked at the phone he mistakenly left today...

Stupid him... I decided to call my dad first but then I thought something...

First Tharn isn't stupid to leave his phone here and second I m not stupid to call my dad from his phone .. i know he intentionally left it here so he can trace my dad and can hurt them or maybe he can torture me more by taking them under hostage...

"I love you baby... So much, fuck yourself you bastard... I hope you die soon .. god bless you... You think I m stupid to call  dad...no i won't "I made a pleasant video and placed the phone back on the bed... He came and looking innocently he began to act...

" oh I forgot my phone here,You didn't made any call right? " He asked pretending that he left it here unintentionally...

" No but I made a video... You can watch it" i smirked looking at him and watching the video he slammed the phone on the ground hard and spanked my head and it began to spin...

" I want to pee... let me go" I said and glaring at me he pulled out the rope and I was struggling to go towards the bathroom when I fell down back but hopefully or unfortunately he held me...

"Are you ok?... I mean just die" he released me and I fell down on my butt... Crawling I went inside the washroom and after doing my buisness i walked out and saw something delicious was served at Tharn's table...

They give me rotten things to eat or only fruit but he gets to eat tasty food... I went closer and immediately shoved some inside my mouth and he immediately came  so I burried my face on my pillow...

"You ate my food right? Spit it out" he said pulling my hair up and now I m remembering about my childhood days when my cousin use to do same whenever I ate her chocolates...

"Open you mouth, spit it out" he yelled harshly grabbing my hair but I opened my mouth showing that I ate nothing...

"You are not only a liar but clever too" looking frustrated he walked away and began to eat while I was just staring at him...

"Tharn have you ever seen a Satan?" I asked and he looked at me and looked down...

"Tell me baby have you ever seen one?" I asked

"No I didn't"

"Look there's one" i pointed and this stupid guy looked there and glaring at me

"Catch it" he threw a hammer type furniture placed at the corner not towards me but beside me and he knew that I m skilled so I held it with my one hand and threw it back and i forgot that he's not skilled like me and it went directly on his head and  it began to bleed...

"Fuck! " I ran there struggling and he was just bleeding so much that I panicked and began to yell... Soon the guards held me and they also called a doctor...

"Hopefully his eyes are safe but who did this? It's not a joke...I mean just rest and please don't sit because it can get worse" doctor said and the poor guy was laying down with injured head...

"Master should we shoot him?" The guard's head asked

"Yes shoot him... He hurted my baby" this bitch who was well dressed up said fixing her hair...

"N-no... Everyone leave" he said in his low voice and even I was leaving when he held my hands...

"Stay you bitch...fuck it hurts" he yelled holding his head...

" Baby take rest and I m going to Cindy's birthday party.. call miss Hannah if you need anything... I love you" saying that her bitch left ,I mean one side she says she loves him but another side she's going to attend birthday party when her love is hurt and I was alone.. so I closed the door and sat down beside him...

" Although it's your karma but still I m sorry... You don't deserve this ..You deserve death ugly guy " i laughed looking at his funny face and he can't even yell at me...

"Call Hannah " he asked...

"Hannan Hannah" i yelled but no one came and he was looking pissed...

"Feed me water bitch" he asked so putting straw inside the bottle I gave him that and he easily had water...

"How kind of me to feed water to the one who hurted me" i said and he punched my abdomen glaring at me...

"Ok fine let's forget our enmity and sleep... I m tired and hungry" I said holding my tummy laying down beside him... When he fell asleep I went inside the kitchen and guards stopped me...

"I m here to bring milk for tharn.. he's sick right" i lied and taking a lot of food I took it to my room where the guy almost stood up to follow me...

"Don't worry I m not running away... I went to steal some food" i said and began to eat when he came to stop me...

"Y-you can't" he tried to kick me but he was weak and he again began to bleed so I had to pull him up and and lay him down on the bed ...

"You will Die... Stupid I mean I don't give a fuck but I don't want to be in a guilt that I killed someone illegally because I ain't like you" i mocked and quiet as a mouse he just fell asleep after getting hurt..