Worry

Tharn's pov...

Life is so tiring and annoying so are the people around me... I was working silently on my laptop when I realised that this bitch didn't came back... It's been hour since he walked out .. did he ran away?

No no I shouldn't care even if he runs away... He's just a toy and I don't care at all ...
I decided to call him but then realised that stupid doesn't even have phone with him...

I called the cafeteria incharge because he must be there eating something...

"yes tharn sir? Do you need anything?"

"Where's Type?" I asked

"Oh actually he ate something allergic and fainted so Lisa and mild took him to hospital nearby " the guy casually said like If it's nothing and I immediately hanged up the call and was about to go out when dad walks in...

" Where are you going? We have meeting just in few minutes... They are waiting " he said

" Type is in hospital,he fainted... Something happened to him" i said and was about to leave when he held my hands...

" What the fuck going on? You never even care even if I or your mother met with accident or when someone just die of heartattack or get injured badly but you are getting worried just for a cheap shit? Are you in love with him? " He asked glaring at me and I sighed and realised that he's right though... I shouldn't care about him...

" B-but"

" Nothing Tharn learn to control your feelings otherwise you don't know me... " He said and clenching my fist I sat down again and finally went to the meeting...

As soon as the meeting finished dad held my hands...

" We have party at home tonight, let's go guests must be waiting, today is moon's birthday " he said and I remember that it's indeed moon's birthday...but why there's a party... My parents never celebrate anyone's birthday or anniversary... They are just busy with their work , business and everything... They don't even talk to moon at all...

Whole time i wasn't feeling good it's because of bad weather I think but still i showered myself and was about to call Lisa when I remembered I don't even have their number... I called my assistant to give me their number and finally was about to call them when dad snatched my phone away...

I want to slap this man now... Fuck fuck... Tharn!

"Let's go" he said holding my hands and dragged me outside... Finally my little brother was cutting down the cake when momma spoke...

"Stand properly moon and you leave his hands" she said looking at Blue and the little guy got sad...

"Mom he's just a kid... Stop" I said when dad glared at me...

"This party isn't for kids.. it's for media because they think that we doesn't love or give attention to moon so that's why we arranged it understand " my dad whispered smiling and finally holding moon's hands both of my parents cut down the cake and was feeding him...

" Thank you so much Mr. Kirigun... " My brother i don't know why hates my dad and mom... he's just a ignorant person...
Holding that young boy's hands Moon walked away smiling and holding my hands dad was taking some pictures when I realised Someone walked in from the back side and it was Type... He was kind of looking pale and was struggling to walk...

"Go help him" i said to miss merry and the kind lady immediately rushed there... I don't know why I felt Type was glaring at me... But I don't care...

Finally that shitty party finished and I was about to go in when dad held my hands...

"Let me introduce you to my friend and his son..." He said smiling and now my patience is over...

"Dad i respect you and even if you beat me i never say anything but stop now... Leave!I m tired " I said looking down at my hands and glaring at me he released my hands and i went inside his room and saw him sitting drinking something which miss merry gave him.. his face was red and hands were filled with rashes...

"Leave" I said to miss merry and worriedly staring at type she came at front looking scared...

"N-no I won't let you beat him... He's weak sir... You want to kill me then do but spare this poor guy" she began to cry and i wanted to laugh...

"I won't, now leave" i said and she knows that I don't lie so she left immediately and stood up but he just looked another side...

"What happened to you?" I asked

"Why do you care... ?Anyways can I sleep... I will be fine tomorrow, doctor told me and you can fuck me then... Please leave for now" he said getting rude to me which really pissed me so I held his hands and he yelled... He doesn't generally react but then I realised he's swelled up so he must be weak right now...

" Don't talk shit just rest " i said and was about to kiss him on his lips but he stopped me...

" It's swelled up and black... Wait for tomorrow " he said but I just held his face and brushed my lips on him... When he fell asleep I told the cafeteria guy tothrow or discard all the items from cafeteria from which this guy is allergic to...

Offcourse I hate him to core but still i can't be bothered everytime he gets sick... i-i-i mean he will get weak ....

"W-water" he murmured and I began to run towards kitchen but I remembered I m his owner so I told miss merry to do that instead...