She blinked suprised, since when does she care about that? She felt cold on her back of her neck, when she saw wednesday, burning her brown eyes in her. She dint seem happy at all. In truth, enid dint understand cheerleaders. But rembering the misunderstanding she wantrd to clean the situation, so wednesday wouldnt believe what they are saying.

"Shes NOT my girlfriend" she said sternly, but looking towards the ground, liz watched as she saw wednesday eyes relax.

It lasted about an hour before the boys were done talking in the office. Enid and the other did not get a punishment, because its last of school.

Wich surpised her...a little.

The three girls came out rating with the others, who caused all this.
Enid was compleetly dirty, and she got a simple shirt, but she had to keep the jeans, bianca, wednesday and yoko, followed them from afar, sjnce they all had to go to the showers, but they ignored each other. Altrought they gave eacht other hints of gazes.

"Did you know that dogs hate showers?" Abby comment from one of the showers while washing her hair.

Enid and divianz ready showered, and dressed on small bences. The blonde was putting on her sneakers, while her friend brushed her hair. Divina was wearing a blue shirt, as she wear a White sport shirt.

"Im sure all cheerleaders are idiots" liz comment pulling her new shirt ober her head, as wednesday snorts on the other side of the showers.

"Fat balls have cellulite" she said amused as her friends laughed.

"That means jusy looking at Maxwell gives you cellulite, explains her legs" yoko said tying her shoes.

Divina looked at her with a face of discust and rolled her eyesz the blonde wathced the brunette giving her a glare, ad divina got once again red with anger.

"A savage wouldnt hit one of their friends" divina blurted out glaring at yokoz as she frowend.

"At least She doesnt go around kissing boys when she has a girlfriend, what a slut she is" bianca comment to help her friend.

Enid couldnt handle these girls anymore.

"Shes not my girlfriend!" She shouted, as divina tried to calm her down. "Stop telling thing that arent true."

"Awh she wants us to stop telling the truth!" Yokos eyes burned but she only looked at divina.

"Good righr hand the one you gave a big hand ens" liz said finsing drying off. As wednesday also Came out of the shower and put on a jacket.

"Piece of savage"

"He desurved it, hé has been kissing terribale the last few days, i did you a fevor." The blonde said making het friends laugh.

"Yea like you would Kiss wonderful"

"My kisses are wonderful, not div?" She flirted giving her a wink, who smiled and giggled nervously wgen she saw yoko getting irrtated.

"You probaly drool and have bad breath" the brunette hissed furtios, as she walked up to enid but her friends but her friends were next to her.

"Back off bitch" liz said stading in front of her, bianca stood next to wednesday and pushed her away.

"Dont get involved pig"

"Wgat has my brother seen in you? You probaly were just a game" abby sai, as she saw a hint of pain in her eyes for a moment, and felt a little guilty.

"Shut up! Do you really think kent is interested in you?" She said and enid saw her friends rethreath, and wanted to Come out to defend her. But divina was ealier.