"Game is mine!" Griffin yelled out, his voice laced with impatience. "Kill him!"

Allison releases the string and the arrow instantly plunges into his chest. Scott staggers back a bit but nods for Allison to shoot another. She pulls another arrow into the bow and lets go, watching as another arrow pierces through her friend's chest.

This time, Scott lets out a groan of pain, and his stance wobbles. Allison quickly loads another arrow, tears springing in her eyes and she releases another arrow.

Scott finally collapses on his back and Allison quickly rushes to his aid. I try to follow after them once I feel the blade move away from my back but the Oni roughly drags me up the steps as Griffin ties Eli back to the wooden column.

"She shot the arrows, now let my son go!" I remark, trying to fight off the Oni's tightened grip. "We had a deal!"

Griffin simply looks up to the sky and a firefly comes out from his mouth which causes him to fall backward unconscious.

"No!" I tried to run to his unconscious form since I didn't see any sort of movement from his chest to show him breathing but the Oni still held me in place. "Griffin!"

The firefly flew over to where Griffin previously stood and transformed back to the Nogitsune's original state with a sigh as he rested his knee on the floor.

Just the sight of the Nogitsune practically looking down at them with a smug demeanor as if he had us exactly where he wanted us, an all too familiar burning feeling stirred in my chest.

Revenge.

"The wolves howl to signal their position...to the rest of the pack." The Nogitsune growled with his fist clenched for us to see as Allison worriedly kept her hand pressed against Scott's bloodied chest. "Tell me, Scott McCall, what is the sound of the wolf who is ready to die?"

"I'd tell you," Scott panted with a glare. "but I'm not ready to die."

A single flame erupts from arrows that were plunged into Scott's heart and quickly travels to his chest, disappearing into nothing but healing the wound in the process. Almost as if the arrows never pierced through him in the first place.

Allison and Scott quickly stand

"Foxfire." The Nogitsune growled as Scott and Allison quickly stood up.

A burst of flames enveloped Scott in the form of a fox and it traveled across to where Kira, who was still bound to the stone pillar with Hikari, Liam, and Phoebe, sat as she allowed the flames to cover herself once more. Her eyes brightly shined orange as she looked over to Scott who wore a grateful expression.

Allison swiftly drew back an arrow and fired, piercing it directly in the Nogitsune's forehead. It lets out an ear-piercing screech before yanking the arrow from its skull.

Several more of the Oni appeared in the forest but the sound of a roar caused us to look up, seeing as the barrier from the illusion tore down which caused Malia, Argent, Peter, and Melissa to appear with Parrish leading the charge.

An Oni tries to lunge towards Argent but with a single gunshot, the Oni disappears into the shadows.

At the same time from behind, Peter twirled two daggers in his hands before stabbing repeatedly into the Oni's chest and swiping across its throat, allowing it to drop on the floor into a puff of smoke.

"What is that?" The Nogitsune growled, watching as Melissa shot an arrow from her crossbow at another Oni and within seconds disappeared into a puff of smoke.

"Silver, you motherfucker." Argent simply stated with a glare, firing another bullet which caused another one of the Oni to drop to the ground and disappear. "Olivia!" He aims his gun at me.