The Dinner ✔

~WAYNE MANOR~

3rd Person 

Damian sat in his room sketching out a figure of a girl he had done many of these some even paintings. He missed his beloved dearly but she had not contacted him yet and he thought she was busy and decided not to bother her but even so every time he keeps thinking maybe he should but he cant type out a decent message cause he is clueless while he could go to his family for help he did not want to seem weak and like his father didn't really know when to ask for help. Though today one of his fathers friends was coming over with other guests he wanted to introduce so he was forced to attend. He decided that was enough for the night and went to the Batcave and when he saw the new of the and Bruce suited up  and went to the scene there he saw her again but he was to shocked to say anything and guessed that must be a person who looked similar so he kept quite. 

When they got back to the Manor he started getting ready for dinner. He was waiting in the parlor when he heard Alfred answering the door and a dew seconds later he saw her again. This time he froze. The others seemed to notice that but before they could question why they were all greeting their guests. "Jagged my good old friend nice to see you again back in Gotham and lovely to see you to Penny" Bruce said greeting them both. "Good to see you to" Penny said. "Finally after a long time we meet again anyway these are my children  and my niece and her friends." "honorary' Mari whispered.   Before the M squad could greet the Wayne's they Wayne all introduced themselves including Barbara and Stephanie. 

"Hi I am Juleka" said the girl she was at medium height with copper eyes and long black hair, with violet tips on the ends of her hair and her bangs covering her left eye.

"Hi I am Luka " said the boy  he  has a Roman nose, pale pink lips, luminous cyan colored eyes, and medium-length black hair that has dyed cyan tips.

" Hello I am Kim" said the Vietnamese-French boy who is muscular and tall. He has olive skin and gray eyes. He has his hair, which is black with the ends dyed gold, styled into a sharp quiff. 

"Hello I am Max" said the boy who has a medium-brown complexion, coily-kinky brown hair, and moderate tangelo eyes. 

"Hey I am Nino" said the boy  with short dark brown hair, dark skin, and moderate orange eyes and black rimmed glasses.

"Hi I am Zoe" said the girl who has  wheat-golden hair that has significantly shorter bangs with the ends reaching her shoulders and upper back while she has hot pink dyed strands on the left side, her eyes are a vivid shade of azure and her eyebrows are honey-colored. She has peach skin tone, coral lips and a dusting of light freckles over the bridge of her nose and cheeks.

"Hey I am Alix" said the  French-Arabic  girl with brilliant cerulean eyes dyed her hair red with black tips, which is styled into a pixie cut.

"Hello  I am Kagami" said the  slender, Japanese teenage girl of average height. She has creamy-pale skin, a lighter dusting of light-brown freckles on her cheeks and the bridge of nose, sharp, slanted moderate vermilion eyes and thick straight black hair with blue reflections  with bangs swept to the left in a face-framing bob that levels with her chin, with dark blue tints.

"Nice to meet you all again" Chloe said not bothering for introductions considering she met them a while back with her mother. 

"Hi I am Marinette " said the quarter Italian, quarter French and half Chinese  teenage girl of average height. She has a fair skin tone followed by long  black hair with blue reflections, light pink lips, bright bluebell eyes, and light freckles on both sides and the bridge of her nose.

Damian was frozen in place covered in shocked that it was actually her she was here in his house standing infront of him. He stood in place as the others cleared out of the room leaving only Marinette and Damian behind the others did not notice thinking they were right behind them. "Be-Beloved is it you ?" he asked stuttering.

 "Yeah Dami its me " she said smiling hugging and he returned the gesture. "We should probably get back to the others so they don't get worried " Marinette said pulling away from the hug slowly not wanting to let go. "Follow me habibi " he said grabbing her hand walking out of the room. 

"This tastes excellent" Chloe said as she took a bite. "Yeah Alfred your a true wizard in the kitchen " Marinette added on. " Yeah Alfred this is wicked" Jagged continued. While the rest also had sent their on compliments to the butler making him feel a bit flustered thanking them all in a polite manner. "

Okay so I have a question for you guys are those all MS originals  you all are wearing ?" Tim asked finally . "Yeah they are" Alix answered. "No way how did you get her to commissions I have been trying for so long its almost impossible." Tim asked curiously. 

"Well as you know Uncle Jagged's personal designer is MS and so he asked if she could make something for us. " Marinette said. "Could I possibly get her number or email  or any way to contact her because we would love to commission from her " Tim asked eagerly. 

"Ahh I would love to give it you would you like it now or later ?" Jagged asked. "Oh please tell me now ..I mean now would be great " Tim said. " Okay so its  ms.designsandmodels@gmail.com for personal commissions " Jagged said smiling as he watched the young Co-CEO type it down eagerly on his phone. "Thank you so much Jagged" Tim said gleefully. 

"No problem, its rock n roll that you to find her work mesmerizing " Jagged said before taking another bite of the food. If you really noticed Marinette you could lightly see her cheeks had light pink tint. 

The dinner went on smoothly with some small talk and then afterwards they all left to different areas in the mansion hanging out and talking to the Wayne's getting to know them more.

 Marinette and Damian found themselves in the huge garden is small cozy area where they were sitting and talking and also exchanged numbers. 

"Mari where are you ?" came Chloe's voice from somewhere in the garden. "Well guess this is goodbye for now shaytan" the bluenette said getting up kissing him on the lips pulling away just before Chloe arrived. 

"See you soon Angel" he said as she walked away off to go find her friend who was searching for her in the huge garden. 

Okay that's it for now I guess so do let me know what you guys thought of it and some prompts or suggestions you have which you want to see in the book cause I am down for ideas and the next chapter is going to hopefully come out sooner than this did. Also if yall have any suggestions for akuma' s and all please do  let me know 

WORDS 1241

BUG OUT 🐞