Moving day ✔

Today was the day that they were finally leaving Paris to start of fresh in a new place which was Gotham City. Marinette had obviously told her friends what had happened during her time away. They all started to tease her with him and she was always a blushing mess when this happens. 

They were all set with all their bags packed and now all they had to do was wait for Marinette cause she was late like usual and then finally she reached and only 10 minutes late. They all finally decided to check in and they headed of to the VIP lounge and waited for the jet to be ready for take off and then in a matter of minutes they were preparing for take off all of them had their seat belts. When at a stable altitude they could finally remove their seatbelts and they started to roam around their private jet. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" Kim asked. They all agreed since there was nothing better to do and they needed to waste time. 

"Okay I'll go first hmm Luka truth or dare" Kim asked. "Dare" Luka said. "Hmm I dare you to put lipstick on for the rest of the game" Kim said after some thinking. "Hmmm Okay who is gonna put on though" Luka asked. " I can I think I have the perfect shade for you" Kagami said with a mischievous smile. The bluenette had dug around through her carry on and found her Makeup pouch at last. She then searched for it and pulled out a turquoise coloured lipstick and applied all on his face while Luka slowly regretted his decision. " Okay my  turn, Kim Truth or Dare " Luka asked. 

"Dare obviously cause I ain't no chicken" Kim said. "Ohh I have a good one can I please give him the dare " Alix asked. "Sure go ahead and do your worst" Luka said knowing that Kim was gonna get  it bad. Alix grinned in an evil manner and said "I dared you to let us dress you up like a girl and you have to stay like that until we reach the place we will be staying at" Alix said. "Bring it on" Kim said. And that's how it happened Kim was first put into a dress that was till his knees and had to wear some heels along with a  blonde wig that Alix casually just had and then was covered in makeup. 

And that's how Kim ended up strutting through the airport and on the road till they got a cab and went to the new Mansion that they bought together. 

Okay so I know this is really short but the next chapter i may show her house plus they moved during summer break so school is starting in sometime for them in Gotham and so is school in Paris. 

Bug out 🐞