Betrothal ✔

Unknow location

3rd Person

Marinette woke to a dark room and sunlight creeping in through the windows. "God how long have I been out" I said rubbing my head. Looking around the room I saw at the other end of the room was another person also I noticed that I had my feet and hands chained to the wall.

Damian woke up to the rattling of chains. Slowly blinking away the sleep he looked around the room and saw another person at the far end of the room. She was trying to break free from the chains.

Talia walked into the room where Marinette and Damian were in. Drawing open the curtains the two people in the room stared at her. "Mother" the male said growling the same time he said it was the same time the female growled out "Talia".

"Ah I see you two have woken up" Talia said. "Why am I here mother" asked Damian." Well Damian you are to be betrothed to Marinette at the age of 16 and since Marinette turned 16 only a week ago you are to betrothed today" said the women. "Damian is that really you?" asked the bluenette. "Angel ? "questioned Damian.

TIMESKIP

Marinette sighed as she finished applying her lipstick. She started at herself in the mirror. There was a time when she dreamed for this day to come to get married to Damian. But right now she felt unsure, yeah she loved him and all but they had not talked to each other in years and now suddenly she has to marry him. She knew that if she backed out she would put the Order in danger as this entire wedding was planned to reunite the two organisations and stop the war that has been going on for centuries. Just then Talia burst into the room. You look beautiful Marinette the women said. Now follow me the brunette said.

Damian started at his angel as she entered the room he stood there at the alter. The moment she entered the room he swore he forgot how to breathe as he was taken away by her beauty. She looked so gorgeous in her Red dress.

Marinette's dress

Marinette saw Damian in his assassin uniform which looked brand new

Marinette saw Damian in his assassin uniform which looked brand new. He looked quite charming and hot in his league of assassins suit.

Damian's outfit

The ceremony began as they both kneeled down as one of the members of the order  started to say some things in Arabic

The ceremony began as they both kneeled down as one of the members of the order started to say some things in Arabic. Then They both stood up and then Talia took the dagger in her hand and made a cut in Marinette's wrist and collected some of her blood and she did the same thing to Damian. Then she mixed both their blood with some of the water form the Lazarus Pit. Then she poured the mixture in two golden chalices and made them drink it. After that a green glow came form their hands and once it disappeared it left a mark on the couples wrist. Then Talia started to say something in Arabic.

TIMESKIP

After the ceremony of their betrothal was over . They had been locked in a room together but this time not chained just locked in a room. And to be specific the room was Damian's old bedroom when he was a child. "I missed you" Damian said breaking the silence. "I missed you to" she said. "So, how is life ?"Damian asked his betrothed." Uhm well there have been many ups and downs a lot of downs but I found a family and friends. That's good he said. "What about you ?"she questioned. "Well I met my original father and I also met my adoptive brothers" he replied. Then they went back to silence. Then all of a sudden Damian got up from where he was seated and walked over to Mari who was seated on the bed. Then he kissed her it was a rough yet passionate kiss. Mari wrapped her arms around his neck kissing back. They then slowly pulled away to catch their breath.

Marinette was shocked at the sudden affection her Demon had shown her but something over came her as if she was in no control of what was happening. It was not bad It was good. Their heated make out session started to be more than just kissing as his hands started to unzip her dress. The bluenette also started to unbutton his shirt that he wore under his battle garments. Soon they were on top of each other. Marinette only in her bra and underwear and Damian completely naked leaving hickeys all over her neck. The two continued to make love and by the end of that all their clothes were thrown all over the floor.

WORDS 845

Uhm no comment. Yeah so what do you think and who would be top Damian or Marinette

bug out 🐞