Meet The Riddler ✔

THE M SQUAD MINI MANSION 

3rd person

"I am hungryyy" Chole said dragging on  as she planted herself on one of the barstools in the  kitchen. "Yea we know Bee" Mari said laughing as she wiped her hands. "Well I cant help it " Chole said rolling her eyes. "We know Queenie were working on it." Luka said as he looked up from the chopping something. " I agree with Chlo yall take forever too cook" Alix said looking up from her phone were she was reading an article.

 " I AM BACK AND I AM STARVING " yelled Kim as he came into the kitchen fresh and in new clothes other than his work out clothes since he went to the gym since their house didn't really have all the equipment yet well it did but they were to tired to unpack it yet.  

"Well you better keep waiting" Kagami said as she tossed some veggies in the pan. " You know by how long your taking I expect this meal to be very gourmet " Zoe said. "You will get nothing but the best from us after all we do strive for perfection" Mari replied. 

"Okay guys done!" Mari said happily. "FINALLY I WAS STARVING" came Chloè response. "Well take a seat and dig in then " said Kagami as she carried a few dishes to the circular dining table.  "I called Max, Nino and Juleka they'll be done any second now " Zoe said sitting down. 

"Okay thanks Zoe" Luka said. As he laid the table. "Ehh no problem after all its he least I could do for you guys cooking something for us probably better than take out" Zoe said. 

"Okay hold on lemme take a picture" Chloe said pulling out her phone. Clicking a few pictures of the food and satisfied with them she to sat down. She uploaded the two best looking pictures on to her insta account and had tagged luka, Kagami and Marinette thanking them for this meal.

 She uploaded the two best looking pictures on to her insta account and had tagged luka, Kagami and Marinette thanking them for this meal

They finished eating and then they all went to the hidden base of operation which was underground below their house

They finished eating and then they all went to the hidden base of operation which was underground below their house. So there they started to train and finally ended up chilling and also talking about Mari's abduction and what this means for them now that the order and the league have been tied together by their sole heirs. 

"Guys what do you thing of going put for a walk and explore the city I means it's only 4pm . Plus I do need some materials and fabric and we need some more groceries anyway so what do you say ? " Mari asked them. Her question was met by all of them agreeing.