A/N IMORPTANT( PLS READ)

(stick till the end)

So  I have had some ideas and I need your guys opinion on a new book  DC x Marvel or DC x MLB x Marvel or MLB x YJ x Marvel.

DC x Marvel

When the Avengers and Spider-Man find a strange box in the woods when they were on a mission form shield. They take it back to the tower. Tony tries meddling with it creating a portal to another universe which they get sucked into. The Justice League and Young Justice team just finished dealing with another villain trying to take over the world which was Stephen Wolf who worked for Dark side. Now with the Avengers + Spider-Man in the DC universe with the 4th mother box. What will happen as the two teams fight against others and try to finally fight against the latest villain trying to take over the world.

DC x MLB x Marvel

Tony Stark- Wayne and Bruce Wayne are two brothers. Once Bruce disappears leaving his kids to find him, but the only thing is the police claim him dead so because of that the batkids meet Bruce's brother. As they try to keep Tony of their cases trying to get Tony to let them stay in Gotham as they continue their studies and try to find their kidnapped father.

(It is better than it sounds)

MLB x YJ x Marvel

When the young justice team end up on Earth- 199999. They try and get back to their home while dealing with Shield and the newly constructed Avenger's team on their backs while their villains enter onto the avengers earth causing a whole lot of trouble for them all.

(hopefully it is as good as it sounds )

So what do y'all think of the stories comment which one you guys like. Cause that will be the next think I will write after completing this book and another one.

Also I would like to know if any of you have any ideas on akumatised people or amoks maybe I can akumatise a villain or hero. Comment their 

Akumatization 

Name 

Powers

Amoks 

Name 

Object of control 

Abillities 

I'll pick a few and shout you out in the chapter I use your idea for. It can also be a amok and Akuma at the same time. Also if you want me to bring other heroes in for the fight. 

 you can vote on the other dating who on my other chapter called Vote.

The next chapter will be out soon.

Bug out 🐞