The night sky was high, and the stars were shining brightly like diamonds scattered on the flannel.

After she posted the photo, she received a lot of negative comments. Himanshi’s fans swarmed over and cursed her harshly.

“Himanshi had a relapse because of you. How shameless of you to remain calm!”

“You are a troublemaker. The law will definitely punish you severely.”

“No one can do evil things and just get away with them. Isha, your modeling career is over!”

Only Isha’s own fans were still trying their best to protect her.

When she stood up, Himanshi came in and said, “The doctors and the police have made some progress. Do you want to go to the scene to have a look?”

“Okay,” Isha quickly replied.

She then looked at Shivam and asked, “Mr. Pratap, don’t you want to know the cause and effect of this matter?”

“No need. You must be right.” Shivam tucked her forelock behind her ear.

“What if it’s really my fault?”

Shivam said in a deep voice, “Do I look like I’m here to accompany you or to uphold justice for someone?”

There were stars twinkling in Isha’s eyes when she burst into laughter.

Her mood became more relaxed.

When they walked out of the room, Zuhi hid the viciousness in her eyes and stared at Isha fiercely.

Himanshi, on the other hand, put on a pitiful look while in Deepak’s arms.

As Shivam followed Isha, he deliberately kept a low profile. It was nighttime, and no one could see his appearance clearly.

Jigar looked at Isha angrily and said, “Isha, you must apologize to Himanshi and come back home after the truth comes out. I won’t allow you to make a fool of yourself again.”

Thinking that she snatched Himanshi’s chance to appear on the stage, he felt that her stunning performance was nothing special.

“Dad, don’t be angry at Isha. The result will be out soon,” Himanshi persuaded gently.

Deepak just gave Isha a meaningful look.

The police and the doctors came over and stood in front of them.

“What’s the result?” Zuhi asked hurriedly.

As soon as she got the result, she would ask Manisha to post it on the Internet and let everyone condemn Isha.

How dare she drug Himanshi! She had to bear the consequences.

Himanshi also waited for the result nervously.

A policeman swept his gaze over them with a complicated expression and said, “This glass of water is all clean. There’s no drug in it. We also haven’t found any suspicious drugs backstage. Besides, the doctor in Orisa Fashion Show has given us a clear statement that Himanshi’s asthma was triggered by her nervousness. No drug has been found in her body. Here are all the examination reports.”

Following the policeman’s words, the expression on Himanshi’s face changed little by little.

In the end, the confidence in her eyes shattered into pieces and disappeared.

She shook her head. “No way! Isha personally said that she drugged me.”

Standing aside, Isha asked in a lazy tone, “Really? Did I say it myself? Or it was merely your guess?”

It was only then that Himanshi realized that Isha indeed didn’t say anything about drugging.

It was just her one-sided conjecture.

She was already nervous because it was her first time to stand on the big stage. She was worried that she would not perform well and others would compare her to Isha.

Then when she heard that Isha was the one who poured water for her, she got more nervous, which triggered her asthma. Besides, when the person in charge was determined to replace her, she was so nervous that she couldn’t even speak.

There was nothing in the water.

“Isha, you...” Himanshi pointed at Isha.

Isha looked at her indifferently.

Because she was too suspicious, and she was determined to bring Isha down, she thought that she had got something on Isha and immediately called the police. Then she kept posting on Twitter in an attempt to snail Isha to the pillar of shame in history.

But in the end, it was she who had to bear the consequences. Even if the police would not pursue the charges, the public would definitely scold her mercilessly.

With complicated expressions on their faces, Jigar and Deepak looked at her. “Himanshi, are you deliberately going against Isha?”

●●●