15 years later

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜

"Mom! Shiver is out again!", Snowfall cried. She was now 19, a big and majestic SnowWolf. She now had a little brother, who was only 10. "Shiver! Come in, please! Don't make me go after you!", Winter cried. Shiver sticker his head on the door of the castle. He had a silver bracelet. "But mom~ It's boring inside!", Shiver whined. "Shiver, listen to your mother", Loan said. Shiver huffed and turned into a human. Snowfall did the same and gave him a soft punch on the arm. "This isn't far. Snowfall gets to go out but not me", Shiver complained. "Because I'm older and stronger", Snowfall said. Shiver scoffed. "Don't worry, Shiver. You will get your chance", Loan said as he turned to a human. He placed a hand on Shiver's shoulder. "Eh, about that. Mom~! I'm going out~!", Snowfall said as she turned to her wolf form again. "Alright dear! Be careful!", Winter said. Snowfall patted Shiver on the head and ran outside. Shiver pouted.

Snowfall galloped down the street. "Hi, Hailstorm!", she said as she passed a house. Hailstorm watched her go down the street. "Hey! Wait for me!", he called as he ran after her. "Lynx! Come on!", Snowfall said as she stopped by a house. Hailstorm followed. "Today? Please, Snowfall. Give me a break. Everyday adventure?", Lynx asked. "Hi, Snowfall!", a pup next to Lynx called. "Hello, Crystal", Snowfall answered and patted her on the head. "Come on, sis! You are lazy! Adventure is the best!", Crystal said to Lynx. Lynx sighed and got up on her paws. "Alright alright, but only because of Crystal", Lynx said. Hailstorm huffed. Snowfall laughed and galloped away. The others followed her.

They all stopped by a open snowy field. Snowfall rolled on her back, getting snow on her fur. "Never knew princesses did that", Lynx said. "I do! I'm not sure of other princesses but I love the way I am", Snowfall said. Hailstorm chuckled. "Oh! Oh! Let's have a snow fight!", Crystal said. Her tail wagged like crazy. "Oh yes! What do y'all think?", Snowfall asked. Hailstorm shrugged while Lynx shooked her head. "Party poopers", Crystal and Snowfall said at the same time. "Well, well, well. Isn't it our princess, eh?", a voice asked. Snowfall sighed. She turned around. There was a handsome male SnowWolf with chain bracelets. He had an earring on his left ear. "What do you want, Spear?", Lynx asked in defense. "Oh, nothing. Just wanting to chat with beautiful princess Snowfall", Spear said with a bow. Snowfall snorted. "You didn't come for that. I know you didn't", Snowfall said and sat down. Spear had a skeptical look on his face. "And how do you know that?", Spear asked with a mischievous smile. "You have Snow Owl stuck on your tail", Crystal said. Spear huffed and turned around. "I told you to stay behind!", he hissed to Snow Owl. Snow Owl lowered his ears. Hailstorm shooked his head. He took a step forward. "Snowfall has no time to talk to you", Hailstorm growled. Spear laughed. "How come? I thought she liked to chat with me some things~", Spear said as he took a step closer to Snowfall. Hailstorm growled and moved closer to Snowfall. Snowfall raised her paw to make Hailstorm calm down. He huffed. "Then, I guess I'll see another, princess", Spear said with a smile. He walked away with Snow Owl. Snow Owl waved good bye. Crystal waved back. "That frozen brain head", Hailstorm hissed. "Calm down, Hailstorm. No need to get so mad", Lynx said. The truth of Hailstorm being mad is that he liked Snowfall. Spear was Snowfall future husband. He was told so by Winter. "I don't think y'all two make a good couple. I think you and Hailstorm do", Crystal said. Hailstorm looked away. "Ha! Like I will believe a scrawny little pup" Hailstorm said. "I'm not scrawny!", Crystal hissed. "Great. Another fight", Lynx mumbled. "Come on. Let's go check out what's new around", Snowfall said as she got up and walked away. The others looked at each other and followed her.

Later

"Mom~! I'm back~!", Snowfall called. Shiver ran up to her. "Do you know how long you been out?!", Shiver asked. Snowfall shrugged. She turned into her human form. "You've been out 4 hours! Do you know how boring this place is when you leave?", Shiver asked. "How do you want me to know?", Snowfall asked. "Forget it. Come on! I want to show you something!", Shiver said as he tugged on her arm. "Alright alright", Snowfall said as he followed him.

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚂𝚔𝚢

"Kastar! Where is my canvas!?", a female DarkWolf called. A growled was heard. "It's 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 Kastar to you. Your canvas is on your way, Darkness", Kastar said with a hiss. He had a scar on his left shoulder and right eye. "Darkstalker, report", Kastar called. "Nothing yet, sir", a male DarkWolf said. Kastar growled again. "We need to find her. All LightWolves need to be extincted! If we don't find her, that LightWolf will", Kastar hissed as he pointed to a LightWolf injured in a cage. "You won't get away with this, Kastar. She will kill you!", the LightWolf hissed and crashed into the iron bars of the cage. "Ah ah ah~ You don't want to do that~", Kastar sang. He walked toward the cage and grabbed the LightWolf by her neck. "You don't want to see my anger, Roshan", Kastar whispered to her ear. Roshan grunted and tried to get loose from his grip. "You monster of the dark! You death bringer!", Roshan growled. Kaster snickered and let go of her neck. "Keep searching for that LightWolf. I will soon have her in my paws", Kastar hissed. Roshan dropped her wings and her ears went down. "Oh, Lightstar. Be careful", Roshan whispered.