chap-8

It was alraedy Monday no one wants to go to there workplace especially jeons employees cause it was not like before there new ceo was way more strict.

Taehyung parked his bike and sighed before going inside .

He took lift and went straight to this cabin where his team was located
settled in his seat .

"Good morning man "mingyu   said and sat  beside him.

"Good morning "Taehyung said looking at his laptop.

"So today we have  some photoshoot for the company magazine "mingyu  said  playing with his favorite  sponge ball exchanging between his hands.

"Why now suddenly "taehyung asked looking at him .

"You know every year we have an magazine for the company so there are now taking our pictures ".

Taehyung noded and continued his work .

--------.
Jungkook entered his cabin and removed his sunglasses placing them neatly on table .
He adjusted his dress and sat in his chair .

(Pc-rightfull owner)He kept little effort on his outfit today as they have photoshoot he will  be in the main page

He kept little effort on his outfit today as they have photoshoot he will  be in the main page .

He settled in his ceo chair soon his secretary came inside cabin .

"Mr jeon we have photoshoot at 11 am ".lia said holding her ipad and pencil.

Jungkook gave her a nod .

"And we have clients meeting at evening  6 pm there are coming here for new designers ".
Jungkook noded .

"You can leave now lia call me at sharp 11 am and i dont want any employee near my photoshoot  and forward this message about the meeting to all the team managers i want everyone one should present  in the meeting  there   wont be any exception " jungkook  warned her before going back to his work .

Jungkook was working when phone ringed it was unknown  number .

He picked up the call.

"Hello who is this "jungkook  asked .

"Hello mr.jeon sorry for disturbing you am mr.sung  team manger for the desing and review department."the older male said.

"Continue" younger said rubbing his forehead.

"Actually sir due to family emergency i took leave today so i couldn't attend the meeting "Mr.sung said .

"Its fine mr.sung i want some from youre team to attend meeting "jungkook said .

"Sure mr.jeon i will inform them ".
He said .

Jungkook ended th call before other can say anything more .

---.

Taehyung was working when his manager called him and informed about the meeting.

He was anxious about the meeting he never attended client meeting there will be everyone  .