chap-2

(Warning  jungkook is inters** )

There are some people who are born with silver spoon .one of them was jeon jungkook .Almost everyone envy to be in his place .

He was one and only heir of jeon he was pampered and treated like diamond in his whole life  he got everything his kife what ever he want came up to his feet .

Jungkook recently completed his higher studies in us and returned to korean  to lead his father business he was always intrested in this his goal was become one of best ceo in the company.

He was preparing himself cause tomorrow is big day for him he will announced as ceo of The jeons .

He was excited to be on stage .he was preparing for himself .He doesn't want to point any finger towards him.his father was best in this  feild and he want to greatest in it .

"Will be okay bub dont stress yourself too much "mr.jeon said looking at his son.

"I need it dad there will be lot expectations on me when youre this good and i  dont want to break it " .jungkook said with determination .

Mr.jeon sighed he know his son was stubborn.

He ruffled youngers hair   "complete it soon and take rest we dont want dark circles under the eyes right "mr.jeon  said and younger noded to it .

Mr.jeon left the room .jungkook backed his attention to his work .

--
Taehyung was still his  office as Tomorrow the jeons will be appoint new ceo and his manager gave lots waork to do as they will do anything tomorrow.

"You know taehyung many said mr.jeon has beautiful heir will finally get chance to see him "taehyungs colleague mingyu said .

Taehyung just noded his head still putting his whole concentration on his work .

"You know when news broke that we will get ceo i was shopping from that time to look my best for Tommrow  how i get beauty's attention "mingyu said Daydreaming about how beautiful will it be to get attention of the jeons son .

Taehyung internally rolled his eyes but he didn't word out anything  .

"Will  you anything special for Tommrow to present  like bouquet"mingyu asked him.

"There no point of buying it as each department they will be manager to represent it we are mere team members he wont spare his  time on us so dont worry  ".

Taehyung said packing his things .

"Youre no fun man "mingyu said get up .

Taehyung shook his head and started his bike to go his home .

In this whole world you ask him what is his favorite he will say his bike .cause he want the bike from long time but never asked them cause he thought  he didn't do that great in his life to ask anything more from them .

He waited so many years and finally brought his first bike with his installment .

He treats his more like girlfriend . he want in a way emotionally attached to it .