chap-5

It been a week since jungkook  joined he was strict compared to his father .He was  was doing his job with more passion and determination  .

Jungkook  looking  the documents it was already  evening  .when his pa entered .

"Good evening  sir we have team dinner with mr.sung teams today "his pa said .

Jungkook looked at his watch and it was 6: 30 .

He gave her small before signing up the final  documents and rechecking everything as it was friday he will have off tomorrow.

He stood up went to his private room he inspect his outfit and  fixed his hair .before going to his car.

(His outfit  )

(His outfit  ).

As it was friday  city was filled with traffic  it  took him almost  and hour  to reach restaurant which was not that far from his place .

He reached the location  and parked his before going inside .

He looked at hotel once again it was actually restaurants  and bar  he sighed before inside.

There was mr.sung team who were already sitting  .jungkook inspected everything  .it was team of taehyung  but the older was now where  to seen.

They were already sitted in round table .
They stood once the entered  .

"Good evening  mr.jeon "they and siad manager came forward.

"Good evening everyone please have youre seats "jungkook said going near the table .

"Please have sit mr.jeon "manager said tapping  seat beside only 2 places left beside him.

Jungkook internally rolled his eyes he dont have energy to talk with him now he want a simple dinner now but looking at him he can say he was very much energetic.

Jungkook  beside the manager.
The team started have small talk with there new ceo.

But they were intereputed by taehyung  who came late by hour.

He really hate  when some one is not punctual and taehyung was one of them .

"Soory for late sir i was actually finishing the task "taehyung said apologizing  .to jungkook.

But all jungkook could think was other was making excuses to get away with.

He just gave a small nod .

Taehyung came sat beside jungkook  .
As it was only place .

Jungkook was sitting in middle of mr
Sung and taehyung.

He was actually quit uncomfortable  and they were already drinks on table he dont want to encounter  and mishaps .
The old man beside him already  started drinking alcohol. Actually everyone  was drinking alcohol  except him and taehyung.
He ordered  himself a red wine but taehyung  was only having soft drink .
Mr.sung was already    2 glasses  down .the man was little drunk .he can easily  say from his voice .
He felt lot more uncomfortable.

As if taehyung  read his mind he  moved his chair away from jungkook. Making almost a 2 feet  distance between them.

Jungkook internally  simled and moved far away from the manager and sat close to taehyung.

All most all of them were sugarcoating there words they wants promotion they will do anything for that .

Taehyung hardly talked to anyone he was just focusing on food and making sure not
Touch  jungkook  by mistakly when he was eating as he know other was already  not feeling comfortable.

Soon they done with almost most of them were unable stand straight they all are .

Jungkook went out first it was already late he dont want to stay more time.

He went near his car he was about to enter but ge got stopped when his gaze fell on his fattened tire.

"Arghh how did happen ".
Jungkook  Growled  it was already late and he harldy can find any cabs now .

He was going through his phone to find any cabs .thats when heard sounds of bike engine staring  .

He looked up to see it was taehyung  .

Jungkook got no other option so he tends to ask taehyung for dropping him in his home .

"Mr.kim "he called taehyung.

Taehyung about to raise the accelerator. But stopped when he heard sweet voice of his boss .

Taehyung turned around to look at jungkook who coming towards him .

"Hello mr.jeon do you need any help "tae asked .

"Yes my car tire fattened i want you to drop me home ".jungkook asked while folding his arms .

"Sure mr.jeon "taehyung said he was little tensed .

Jungkook sat on bike he held back side handle of the bike .

Taehyung soon started his bike .

They both were silent entire ride cause taehyung Don't know how to initiate  talk and jungkook dont want to initiate talk .
He just gave directions to his home .

Soon taehyung stopped infornt big house .

He eyes lit up with hope when he saw beautiful white house decorated with lights.
This was his dream house .

He didn't even know  when his  mouth was hanged open

Until soft finger touched his and closed his mouth .

Taehyung flinched and looked jungkook who was standing  infornt of him.

"I know its beautiful kim i think you should leave now thank you for dropping  "jungkook  said .

"It ok sir "taehyung said and left the place .

Jungkook  looked at him and shook his head before going inside  .

"What happened kook youre this late and what happened  where youre car "mrs.jeon asked .

"  oh mama my car tire fattened one my employee dropped  me "jungkook  said as matter of fact .

"Are you crazy or what kook how can you come with male late night "mrs.jeon shouted on him.

"Nothing will happen mom he's  not like that ".jungkook  said .

"You never know there intentions kook "jungkook sighed. "I wont do it again mom "

He said and left to his bedroom his too exhausted to continue argument.