chap-1

Happiest face hide saddest heart is true .
Just beacuse the person is carefree and easy going person dont ever think he wont take anything to heart he was just hurted alot already .

He just doesn't want to create any scene cause he had enough experience of nobody really care for him .

Taehyung was just average boy with his average academics .

The boy was innocent until there society, the family snatched it from him .

The comparisons with his own big brother and family had made him the boy he is .

He hardly have any best friend oh will scratch that he hardly have any friend to talk for few minutes.

Firends are the first one for trsut issues .
From childhood he used to make friends but they hardly stay with him .They friendship will go good in first few months but slowly other one used to get new friend and they end leaving him .

It was all happend until his highschool life .

He finally met some new friends in college firends .he thought his life changed and he got finally a best firend .

But he didnt know the person was just staying with him unwantedly he wants to leave him to but he just continued it even though taehyung was burden for him .

The person some time made many statements like

'You should lucky you got friend like me ' the deep meaning was youre dumb self should be thankful for that you got friend like me .

which hurted taehyung to core .But he smiled and acted like obvious person what can he do more he only have him he only know him in his college he cant be alone again so endured it.

He endured all the the brutal statements passed by his firend for last 2 years of college .

That when his collge got completed he joined to his new company .he thought he will get some appreciation from his parents .
Oh boy they just simply compared with brothers salary .

He started to cry less thats what all thought a dumb fellow they made fun of him and taehyung too acted like it was just a joke .but only he knows how many tears he left form that eyes.

What ever he done he never got any appreciation all he got in return was just comparison with his brother .

If one friend leaves you you can think problem was from there end but everyone left him eventually taehyung learned he was the problem.He was maybe to too boring .He tried to talk more to them to make less boring but he came to know that his silence was giving them peace.He started expected less from everyone now .

All hurted his innocent soul a lot .and slowly he stoped trusting them he now even any person comes in his life will surely leave him beacuse of his boring self .

He started to be more carefree a less talltive apparently thats what people pefer .
He stared to give himslef a personal space he changed himself become the introved guy .Society made him guy he was today

He has zero self confidence and most importantly he hates himslef for the person he was today .he thinks even his soul would have left if it got chance.

_____.