chap-3

Jungkook was getting ready for party it was already evening he doll himself in black bodycon dress leaving his black hair freely and did little to no make look today .

He took his limited addition heels slidded in his delicate and dainty feet .

He looked himself his mirror for one last time and took his bag before leaving his room

"You look beautiful baby "mrs.jeon said .

"I know "jungkook sassed he know he was beautiful and he was he superior about it he how men used to go carzy about him.
Even though he never accepted anyone .
They were all for his looks .

Dirver started the car and they went to party hall .

-
Taehyung on other hand was running from shop to find best bouquet of course he was doing on his manger order .

Taehyung really despise his manager cause that idot forget to bring the bouquet and he sent him to bring it at night 10 all most all shops the bouquet got sold out
He thanked to god when he finally found the flower he was took the bouquet it was last in shop and shopkeeper immediately closed it after last one sold out .

Taehyung took bouquet and carefully placed it on fornt of bike he was about start the bike when he got call from his manager .

"Hey taehyung dont bring the flower some already bought it for me come fats the ceremony already started "manger said and dropped the call.

"Screw him "taehyung said loudly looking at his phone .

He literally traveled two hours for this only to listen this from his manager.

He decided to go slowly to the party as it was as the time he reaches it will be half overed .

He started and reached the finally after long journey he was already exhausted he wants to sleep .

"Yoh man what took you so long you missed most important part the mr.jeon son was so much beautiful he was like he came just straight out of magazines "mingyu said

"But i didn't even got to introduce my self that bish manager stole my lime light "mingyu complained.

Taehyung just noded his took food before devouring it not even listening to mingyu's bragging.

Jungkook on other hand was exhausted too greeting all the team head and managers.

After two hours he finally took some rest he was he done eating his dinner and he got attention on man who just entered the hall he was not even once looked at stage then he would have known who ceo is but the boy was too busy .

And jungkook can see it the male hair was messed and he was wearing white shirt in contrast it his black hair and his spec.average looking man .

(A/n:i know he is know where near average but for the story be with me guys )

Seeing his id card jungkook can say he was there employee.
'Look at him he was didn't even care who his new boss what an arrogant brat '

Jungkook thought rolling his eyes looking at male who was eating his dinner.

Soon there ceremony came to jungkook took keys went to parking lot to take his car .

He about yo reverse the car when he heard thud .

He stopped the car looked at rare view of his mirror he saw the same boy was on bike looking at wheather his bike was okay or not.

"Hey dont you know how to drive ".taehyung shouted at black suv .

"Firstly what are bikes doing in vip parking area "jungkook said getting out of the car moving closer to his car backside to see any damage .but there weren't any .

Taehyung bite his tongue as it was his fault if watch man caught he would have fined with greater amout .

"am extremely sorry i was little worn-out as manager asked me to bring flower at night so i had to travel 2 hours to get them so didn't saw the name on parking lot as i way in hurry ".

Genuinely younger was not in hurry but he was definitely tried so he saw first parking lot which was near part hall and parked his bike in it .

Jungkook saw beautiful bouquet on bike he want that so continued his drama.

"Really youre lying to get away with it you know this area has camera i can easily report you" jungkook said floding his arms.

"No no trust me see this " taehyung said taking flowers out of the bike pocket .
"I just came 30 mins ago to party cause i was searching for the bouquet please dont report me they will fine me alot ".taehyung pleaded the preety male.

"Okay i wont but instead i want that bouquet "jungkook said .

Taehyung looked at male strangely he was just asking flower .

"You can take it thank you for not reporting me "taehyung gave bouquet to jungkook.

Jungkook noded his head before he could say anything younger already ran away for the scence .

Pretty male chuckled while shaking his head the boy was truly terrified.

He took preety bouquet inside the car and went to his home.
__________________

Comments wil be appreciated 🙂🙂