"Dani? What are you doing here?" He asked with a confused face.

"I need to talk to someone and you're the only one I know in this damn town. Can I come in? Please?" I pleaded.

"Uhh.." He said as he looked around in his house. "Yea..sure."

"Oh I'm sorry. Are your parents here or something?"

"No. No. It's just that my dad is gonna come back soon, but I'm sure this won't take long." He said as he lead me inside and closed the door.

Luke just looked down at me with a light smile.

"Look Daniela, if this was about last night I alrea-"
I cut him off.

"Yes, it is about last night, but I need to tell you more about that guy you beat up." I said looking into his blue eyes.

"Dani, I swear, If that guy did something to you again, I might not be able to control myself."

All of a sudden, the front door opened and the principal of my high school came in with groceries in his hands. Mr. Hemmings. Wow. I can't believe I didn't put the pieces together before. The principal, Mr. Hemmings, is Luke's dad!!

Mr. Hemmings set the groceries on the kitchen counter until he finally realized that we were standing there.

"Daniela? What are you doing here?" He asked in confusion.

"Dad. Daniela is my um.. Is one of my friends, and I invited her over so that she could help me study for our English class. You know, since I don't do to well in school." Luke lied.

"Well okay. Daniela is a great student, so I trust that you guys won't get into trouble." He said.

Luke just rolled his eyes. We all just stood there for what seemed like the longest thirty seconds of my life.

"Oh. It looks like I've forgotten the milk and cereal. Might as well run the rest of my errands today.I'll be back in a couple of hours." Mr. Hemmings said as he left the house.

"Your dad is the principal of our school?" I asked Luke.

"Well I guess there are some things you don't know about me too." he said as he lead me to the living room and we sat down.

"So.... What did you need to tell me about that guy?"

"Well to start off, his name is Jackson, and I already knew him since before." I started. Luke just listened and it didn't look like he was going to interrupt any time soon.

"We met when I was a sophmore at my old school, and at the time, he was a senior. So he's two years older than me. My old friend introduced us and we hung out for a while until one day he asked me out and of course, I was excited because a senior had asked me, a sophmore girl with one friend, out on a date. That's how we hit it off. That year was pretty basic for me, we just kept dating for that whole year with no problems at all. It's as if he was the perfect guy. Too perfect to be real." I kept going on with the story and Luke just kept listening.

"I started to notice things about him in junior year. He started to become a little distant and whenever he would want to kiss me, he would do it harshly and it would almost seem like he was desperate. I became a little bit scared of him that year. One night though, he came storming into my house while I was home alone watching tv. He came in talking about how I was a bad girlfriend because I wasn't ready to have sex with him yet. He kept saying I was a bitch for having him wait so long. He was so angry so he got on top of me and started to kiss me harshly. I didn't like any of this so I told him to stop but he just pinned my arms on the couch and started taking off my pants. I kept telling him that he didn't have to do this but he didn't listen so I kicked him and managed to escape from his grasp. I got off the couch and just stood there, crying. By this time, David and my mom came through the door from their night out and were very confused why I was crying. I tried telling them that Jackson tried to rape me but David didn't believe me. He made it into a big deal, and in a week, my whole school knew. That's why we decided to move here." I finished and just looked at Luke. I didn't notice that I had been clutching my hands tightly.

"Who's David?" Luke's asked.

"David's my stepfather. I hate him."

"Can I ask what happened to your dad?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Umm, well my dad was in the army and one day, someone called my mom to tell her that my dad had died. It was the beginning of junior year and I was devastated. I cried my eyes out that day."

"I'm so sorry Daniela." He said as he gave me sorry eyes.

"It's not your fault." I said as I lightly smiled. "So Jackson is in my house right now talking to David and my mom about who knows what. And David still doesn't believe me. Well that's my story. So what about you. Why haven't you told me about your dad?"

"Well, bragging that your dad is your school principal isn't my cup of tea." He said as he chuckled.

"Come on Luke, really."

"Alright alright. Well, when I was a freshman and sophmore, I didn't use to go to this school because that meant not having my dad as a principal. He made me go to this school because he thought I was getting out of hand. The drinking, the smoking weed, the-" he was cut off by me.

"The girls." I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Yea. He thought it would all go away if I went to his school. But he was wrong. Except for the weed though, I don't do that anymore but the rest hasn't gone away and it doesn't seem like it ever will. My dad doesn't like it at all, he hates everything I do. I feel like I'm just a.... Just a reject." Luke said as he looked down at his hands.

"Luke, don't say that about yourself, it's not true." I said as I held onto his hands. "I mean, at least you have a dad and someone who actually cares about you, I don't have anyone."

"Hey, you have me now." He said as he smiled at me. "I mean, as a very good friend and all."

"Of course." I said as I giggled at him. "Is it just me or are you getting little sleepy too?"

"Yea. I'm pretty tired. Let me go get a blanket." He said as he got up and walked to a closet.

-----LUKES POV------

I got a blanket from the closet and went back to the living room to find Dani laying on the couch. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was. Her luscious brown hair and that beautiful smile of hers.

'Snap out of it Luke. You can't like Daniela. She's like, the most perfect person and you're just you; she will never like you back. Ughhhhhh. Make up your mind Luke, do you like her or not.'

Whatever, I'll figure it out later. Right now I'm just going to give Daniela the blanket. I lightly put the blanket on top of her and she lightly smiled.

"There's room for two you know." She said as she looked up at me.

"I know." I said as I smiled and cuddled next to her.

We both laid there until we fell asleep.
********************

A/N: hey guys😄. So this chapter was pretty long in my opinion. There is A LOT of information about Daniela and Luke so hopefully that answered a lot of questions. If you still think there are still some unanswered questions please comment. Also please vote and comment on this story and tell me if you think it was long lol. So sorry for making you guys wait this long😕