1.19 - How much wine have you had?

Start from the beginning

  But the funny thing is that neither Lu Fangru nor Jiang Rongzhao took the initiative to contact him.

  It turns out that he is really not that important in the Lu family.

  But after leaving the Lu family, I don't know why - maybe it was because of guilt and the desire to make amends? Ke Shaohua actually began to contact him frequently. Even though Zhu Xiaoxiao didn't want to respond at first, Ke Shaohua never gave up.

  After going back and forth, Zhu Xiaoxiao finally thought about it and began to gradually respond to Ke Shaohua.

  Anyway, he has moved away from the Lu family, and his relationship with Lu Jue has been broken. What is there to be afraid of? No one can control him.

  Perhaps out of an unknown revenge mentality, or some other unspeakable mentality, the relationship between Zhu Xiaoxiao and Ke Shaohua gradually became closer.

  This situation lasted until the end of the year. The head office was going to hold an annual meeting, and some people from the branch were also invited, and Zhu Xiaoxiao was among them.

  Seeing Lu Jue again after a few months, it was no exaggeration to say that Zhu Xiaoxiao even felt as if he had been separated from another world.

  ——Lu Jue's whole person has changed. His brow bones are sharper, his lines are colder and harder, and his aura is becoming more and more intimidating to strangers.

  What makes Zhu Xiaoxiao even more incredible is that he thought that Lu Jue took the initiative to join the head office and performed well, so the relationship with Lu Fangru should at least ease. However, he saw Lu Fangru and Lu Jue appearing together from a distance, not to mention that they were two meters apart. , there is not even any exchange and communication between each other.

  How is this going? Why is it different from what he imagined?

  Just as he was wondering, Lu Jue turned his head directly as if he felt something, and his eyes were aimed at him. Zhu Xiaoxiao was so frightened that he quickly looked away.

  When they turned around to look again, Lu Jue and Lu Fangru were already talking to others.

  The annual meeting has not officially started yet. As the new vice president of the group, Lu Jue is obviously the focus of the entire annual meeting. People are talking around him wherever he goes, and he has no time to relax. In addition, Zhu Xiaoxiao can also hear other people. When discussing Lu Jue, you can almost hear the word Lu Jue wherever you go.

  Some people would even come over to inquire about Lu Jue.

  "...You are so young. You are the vice president of the group at such a young age. It seems that your future is limitless."

  "Young, handsome and rich, the important thing is that he still has ability. Have you heard that when Vice President Lu first landed in the group, many people were not optimistic about him, and there were even voices of opposition. But in less than a month, this Vice President Lu managed those people to be docile, and what he did was so convincing."

  "I heard that he worked very hard at the head office. He often stayed up until midnight and didn't go home. Hey, he was really involved. I heard people at the head office lamented."

  "You are working so hard? Why, is it necessary? With the big tree of the Lu family behind you, you took up the position of vice president as soon as you arrived at the head office, but you are still working so hard?"

  "That's why we have to fight. Otherwise, there are so many unconvinced and opposed people. If we don't fight, how can we do it? How can we secure the position of vice president?"