"Matteo found out?" I asked nervously

"No worst. My uncle" he put his phone up "I'm surprised it took him this long though, he usually knows everyone's business."

"Did he find us through the cameras?"

"Yeah, your dad called him upset you weren't answering your phone again"

"Shit" Alonzo pulled his phone out

"Take it off silent," I said annoyed

"If I took it off silent we would never be able to have sex in peace"

"We'll just pay attention to it then Alonzo," I said crossing my arms

Alonzo walked away calling Matteo and I went over to Lail. He put an arm around me looking down at me "What's wrong?"

I looked up at him "How the hell do y'all know when somethings wrong with me?"

"The same way you know when somethings wrong with us"

"Touché" I squinted my eyes at him and he smiled

"Seriously. What are you thinking about"

"That party, the one we're going to tonight?"

"Yeah? You don't want to go?"

"No, I do! I do, but um is it going to be a lot of women there?"

"None as beautiful as you"

I look up at him smiling "You know that's not what I meant"

"What is it?"

"Look I know you and Alonzo find me attractive and I'm not going to lie and say you guys haven't boosted my confidence because you have, but I'm still insecure," I said "Insecure about other women, prettier, bigger women, normal sized women"

Lail looked around and went over sitting me down on a bench under a tree. I looked at him confused and Alonzo looked over, Lail pointed somewhere and Alonzo nodded his head walking off. "You feel hot"

"Yeah. It's hot out here Lail" I chuckled

"I read that people with hyperthyroid have trouble with heat"

My eyes widened and I didn't know what to say "You-That's sweet Lail" Alonzo came over handing me the water then going back over talking on the phone. "You guys be having this all planned out?"

"Really that hard to figure out we just care about you and know you?" I looked down and opened the water taking a drink of it. I was feeling hot and now my face was. For now, I would just blame it on my condition. "Asia" he pulled my face to look at him

"Yeah?"

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my life" I was about to say something but he shook his head "I know your weight is an insecurity for you so I don't mind reassuring you. I-You're important to me Asia"

I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me hugging me back "You mean so much to me Lail"

"Hugging?" I heard Alonzo say walking up to us "That's scary"

"Lail's getting sweet on me," I said sitting in his lap

"I wouldn't say that," Lail said moving me and I gasped. He chuckled putting me back in his lap

"You okay?" Alonzo said looking at me then Lail

"Just was telling him about how I'm nervous about tonight"

"No reason to be nervous," he said sitting next to me then looked at Lail "Can I sit on your lap too?"

"Fuck off Alonzo" Lail chuckled and I laughed