Harry held him for minutes while he cried and shouted. There were a few questions and, a few small sentences thrown as he cried.

"Why me?"

"Just a toy."

"No humanity."

"Used me."

"Never felt pity."

"Begged them to kill me."

"They laughed."

"They only laughed."

Harry's arms tightened around him as he realized that Draco was now stopping. He was taking deep breaths and his eyes were almost closed. Harry caressed his hair and Draco's face was in the crook of his neck, where he was taking deep breaths to calm himself. They stayed in the same position for a few more minutes when Harry realized that Draco had unknowingly fallen asleep due to exhaustion. Harry looked at Draco's sleeping form and placed a kiss on his head.

Harry was crying himself. He knew that Draco was broken but to such an extent? He was not able to believe how much pain he had gone through in that place.

He slowly picked Draco up in his arms and settled him on the bed. He was not feeling well. Draco's breakdown had brought up so many emotions in him.

"I am sorry." He whispered as he caressed Draco's hand and tears fell from his eyes. "So sorry."

He didn't know why he was apologizing but he just felt like doing it. After all, he was a part of the same society in which his assaulters had grown up.

Harry stood up as he felt himself shaking and his heart sinking. He immediately left the room and ran towards the fireplace. He flu called Hermione and Ron

"Hello Harry, when did you get back to your house?" Hermione asked with a smile.

"I n..need you and Ron," Harry spoke those words, trying his best not to cry.

"We are coming through," Hermione replied in a serious tone and Harry backed away. The flame rose and Hermione stepped out of the flu followed by Ron.

Ron took long steps towards Harry and held him before he fell.

"What happened? Did Malfoy do something?" Ron asked as Harry's body shook and tears fell from his eyes.

"He..he." Harry tried to speak but it was getting impossible for him to do so.

Harry had gone through so many breakdowns after the war but never had he gone through one because of someone else's pain but Draco's pain was killing him. His breakdown was so painful that it brought pain to Harry's heart.

"Harry, calm down. Please sit down and drink this." Hermione walked towards a drawer and took out a vial of calming draught. This potion was prescribed to Harry by his mind healer.

Ron took the vial from Hermione and helped Harry in drinking it. After a minute, Harry had stopped shaking and his eyes were closed as he took deep breaths.

"Are you okay, mate?" Ron asked worriedly.

Harry opened his eyes, looked at them, and nodded his head in yes.

"Harry, you haven't gone through such a breakdown in the last six months. How did it trigger, today?" Hermione asked as she sat beside Harry.

"Draco," Harry said and just shut his mouth as he again felt his emotions rising in his chest.

"Harry, you are hurting your mental health. Don't do this. Let us take him in and take care of him." Ron said and caressed Harry's shoulder.

Harry nodded his head frantically. "No, he will stay here." He managed to say those words and again took some deep breaths trying to calm himself.