Draco's hand went to his hair and found it quite shorter than before.

"Thanks for helping Mione."

"Anytime," Hermione replied. "I shall take your leave."

Harry stood up and accompanied Hermione to the door. Before she left, Draco looked up at her uncertainly and said.

"Thank you and so..sorry for everything."

"It's okay. It's not too late to change, Malfoy." Hermione said with a small smile and left the room followed by Harry.

"His condition looks bad," Hermione commented.

"Yeah, to be honest, it doesn't feel like he is Draco Malfoy that we knew in Hogwarts. He is just too scared all the time with everyone."

"I can't believe the amount of torture he must have gone through to change completely. I always wanted him to get punishment for whatever he did but never thought he would be punished so cruelly."

"True."

"At least he looks comfortable with you. He trusts you and maybe that will help."

"I don't know how much he trusts me, Hermione. Even I need to tell you and Ron about a lie that I have told to Draco."

"What lie?"

"Not today, I will tell you about it at home in a few days, okay?"

"Fine, bye Harry take care of yourself and him."

"Bye Hermione. Send my regards to Ron."

Hermione left and Harry entered the room. Draco was lying on the bed with eyes closed and looked a lot more in peace than a few minutes before.

Next day. 

"His thigh injury still looks quite bad, Mr Potter," Helena said with a frown.

"It's okay we don't mind staying here for a few more days."

Harry felt Draco's hold tighten around his palm and Harry looked at him. Draco pleaded through his eyes and whispered. "Please, I don't want to stay here. It's suffocating."

Harry nodded yes as it was suffocating. The room they were in was underground so there were no windows and no sunlight or fresh air.

"I promise to take good care of him after I take him home and we can even visit here to show his injuries to you," Harry said to Helena as soon as Draco pleaded.

Helena sighed and then nodded her head in yes. "Fine, I trust you, Mr Potter. You can take good care of him, I don't doubt that. Just be careful and flu call me immediately in case of any emergency. I will be available all the time."

"Thank you so much Miss Helena this means a lot to us." Helena smiled and left the room.

Harry stood up from the bed and with a swish of his wand all of his and Draco's things were packed in a bag including healing potions. Then he moved towards Draco and helped him stand on his foot.

Harry grabbed the bag in one hand and held Draco in the other hand. "Let's go home?"

"Let's go." Draco nodded.

Harry smiled and they walked out of the room. Draco was walking very close to Harry as he was scared of people around him.

Harry had already completed all the formalities of St Mungos so they directly stepped out to the apparition spot.

"Hold my hand tight," Harry said and Draco held his hand tightly. They felt tightening around their body and the next moment they were standing inside a house.