He sat back next to me once my shoes were on and looked at me with his head tilted back on the chair and his hands in his jacket pockets.

"Thank you for tonight papi" I winked at him and bit my lip softly before releasing it.

"You made everything tonight feel magical, I couldn't be happier"

He sat up and smiled at me showing his teeth "I don't wanna get ahead of myself but—" He took a deep breath before continuing and taking my hand in his "Asialyn I want you" his voice low but loud enough for me to hear. Oh shit.

"I know you're not trying to rush anything after getting out of something so soon, but I'll be honest when I say—I wanna show you everything you've been missing."

I want you too

"Baby I can wait until your ready to be mine—if that's what you really want"

"Raimondo.." I whispered to him not believing my ears.

"Just let me finish principessa—" he gave me a small
smile. "I've never felt more at home with anyone in such a short amount of time like I have with you"

"Asia I want every piece of your heart, I don't want to be compared to that loser you once called the man you love when you think of me—and I know that might sound crazy or selfish maybe but, it's the truth"

"That's why I wanted to give you time, like you said— because I don't want you thinking about him while you're with me."

I couldn't help but smile at him, I understood what he meant—he didn't want to be compared.

"you make it easy to forget him" I looked down at our hands and back into his eyes "what I've learned in the short amount of time we've spent together is that I've never felt anything  like this before—I like you Raimondo"

Mondo smiled at me and kissed the back of my hand sweetly "I've been waiting to hear those words" His cocky attitude came out, making us laugh and me roll my eyes a little.

"Tell me this—" he let out a small breath "How many times did you think of him tonight..while you were with me?" He looked away from my eyes for a second to play with the ring on my finger twisting it around.

I wasn't expecting that question.

But I don't want to lie to him.

"I don't know, maybe two or three times—but it was only because"  I looked down at my feet

"—It's okay baby" he cut me off and lifted my chin to meet my eyes with his "it's okay—I want you to take your time. It's never good to rush the heart"

"Mondo" I let out a breath "I don't want him, I don't miss him or care for him—" I began

"I know bambino—but his name still holds weight on your heart..and that's okay." He smiled sadly at me making my heart ache

"I'm already yours. I'm just waiting for you beautiful—take your time, I'm not going anywhere. I promise. " He smiled

"Here is dessert" Allen came up without us even noticing but gaining our attention quickly placing the boxes on the table and smiling "I hope you two enjoyed everything,  I had a wonderful time serving you, goodnight" he bowed and walked away

"Thank you Allen!! Your food was amazing!" I spoke loudly to him leaving the room earning a big smile from him.

"Already mine huh?" I looked at Mondo smiling playfully, watching him blush from the words he spoke moments ago. 

"I'll say it as many times as you want princess, I'm already yours" he stood up and put his hand out for me to hold and took my jacket from behind my chair holding it in the air so I could put my arms through.