Chapter 16

Aditya's POV:

As soon as I started the car, I heard a laugh, and I turned my face to see my Jasmine laughing and I couldn't control. I also continued to laugh after a few good minutes we stopped then she spoke. 'Our families are cute and dramatic' and smile widely.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard 'our' from her mouth after years I composed myself and spoke.

'That I also didn't know till now, yes they are' then looked at her wide smile which was making my heart flutter and after 9 years I laughed this much, and I am sleeping peacefully these days after all the sleepless nights. I didn't hear her voice, so I looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I hope your memories come back and you remember me. But it's ok, I can create new memories for us. That night after Meera sent me her medical reports, I consulted all the doctors I knew. They are working on it. I think that they don't have enough money to get her treatment, how can she have after all they are living in the orphanage.

Thinking all these I reached the orphanage and tried to wake her up, but she didn't. I know very well she is a sleepyhead. Leaving no choice, I picked her and rang the doorbell. Then the boy she hugged in the office opened the door and forwarded his hand to take her. I glared at him and went inside and saw Meera, kids and a girl which she was talking in the office. I think they are her friends. But I don't like that guy anyway. I will be there in the office. I will protect her, I thought and asked Meera, 'Where is her room?'

'Come I will show you' she said and took me to her room. Then said 'I am sorry you had to carry her. She is like this only once she sleeps, she will not get up. It will take a lot of effort to wake her up and I hope she is not troubling your family members.'

'First thing they are her family members too and we will be upset if she doesn't trouble us. We all like to be troubled by her and secondly, she is a sleepyhead I know that, and I would love to carry her no matter if she is sleeping or wide awake.' I spoke

We heard a knock there came that chimpanzee and her friend and these two cuties.

'I tried to make them understand that she is sleeping but they are thinking that she got hurt and came to see her' Manik said.

'I want to see her' Advik asked.

'can woo so me? (can you show me?)' Aadhya asked cutely.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek, but she glared at me and wiped where I kissed. Shrugging I went to my Jasmine, and I made her sit there. She touched her and observed with her baby hands and smiled knowing she is fine. Then I felt a tuck on my pants. I look down to see Advik lifting his hands glaring at me. I picked and made him sit on the other side beside her and then both Advik and Aadhya looked at each other and smiled and slept beside her hugging her.

I smiled looking at them and I thought she said they had trauma. What does that mean? I should ask her later. I thought and bid goodbye to everyone and left not before glaring at the chimpanzee.

Meera's POV:

As soon as Aditya left, I saw these two kids were acting like they were sleeping. I went to them and asked.

'Ok now Manik, do you want ice cream?' and with that they both sat on the bed and smiled widely then I said 'come on babies get down and come sleep with me' I asked but they nodded their heads as no. I sighed and put them to sleep next to Thanu and went out and said, 'looks like Aditya is jealous of you Manik' I said.

'I also think the same if that is the case then I can make him confess his feelings.' he said.

'But how?' Neha asked. 'That I will plan according to the situation' he replied.

'Then I will help you' she said. 'Ok, but I am worried. What if Riya finds us?' he asked being tensed.

'There is no way she can find us.' Neha said.

'Yes there is no way she can find us but still if she finds out then we will show her the hell on the earth' I said.

'Yes and we have enough men to fight them and also Thanu is enough to get their business down within minutes. But Thanu keeps telling us not now. She tell us to wait for them to believe they're at the peak, only to bring them down and make them beg.' Manik said.

'She is right and it's her battle let her fight and if she can't then no one can. We all know this very clearly.' I said.

'Yes and we are there to support her so not to worry' Neha said. 'I can give my life for her if she didn't take the bullet that day. I don't know what would have happened.' Manik said.

'Ok now enough everyone go to bed' I said knowing very well where the topic is going.