Chapter 3

Aditya's POV:

I froze at my spot looking at her. She looked similar to my Jasmine, but I did not know whether she was my jasmine or not before I could regain my shock and talk to her, she left. I turned to see where she went, but I couldn't find her.

I quickly took my phone and called a private investigator told him what I saw and asked him to investigate through this and hung up. I still can't believe I saw a similar face to my Jasmine. If she was her then why did she not contact us, maybe she is not her, shrugging I went to buy sweets and returned home.

As soon as I entered, there was Rajvansh's family sitting in the living room talking about my Jasmine. I know everyone misses her and can't do anything because she is not in this world. But what I saw today makes me confused. I was 17 when I last saw her, and I don't understand how we saw her dead body. I don't know whether to say them or not. If I tell them then I will give them hope and if it gets shattered again, they will be heartbroken. I can't do this, first I want to confirm and then I will tell them. Mom saw me and called me.

'Come beta it's been a long time since I saw you how you are?' Shravya grandfather asked.

'I'm fine Dadu (grandfather) how are you and how is your health?' I asked and touched his feet. 'I am fine beta.' He replied.

Then I went to Shravya's grandmother and touched her feet to which she caressed my head lovingly, and the same goes with her father and mother.

Arjun came and hugged me as we are best friends and classmates and spoke, 'I was informing you about my arrival, but I was busy, how is Shreyas?' He asked.

'It's ok you can come anytime you know that, and yes Shreyas went to the village for his cousin's marriage. He will come by the end of the week. How about we hang out this weekend?' I asked because I would talk openly with both of them and not hide anything from them.

'Well, I'm in,' he replied. And I saw Bhabhi, Arjun's wife Nandini and went to her. They got married a year back, and she is 6 months pregnant.

I sat on my knees and asked, 'how are you and how is my bubble doing?' 'We both are fine,' she replied and passed a smile I nodded at her.

And then everyone got into their conversation I don't like being in the crowd, so I went from there thinking about a girl I met at the sweet shop. As soon as I entered my room I went to my cupboard and opened a locker where I kept all the pictures of my jasmine. I was observing keenly at the pic comparing it to a girl I met in the shop.

I heard Dhruv knocking on the door and calling for dinner, so I kept them safe and went for dinner.

'Aditya this Sunday Khanna's family are coming to our house, and you must be here' Dad spoke.

'You all know what Sunday means to me and I can't come' I said 'But it's important beta' Shravya's dad spoke this time And dad continued 'Yes Aditya the deal worth millions of profits'

'I can't come and that's the final and end of discussion and I am ready to lose billions of profits and millions are nothing in front of it, and I can't miss any of the rituals that belong to my Jasmine that includes going to the park every Sunday.' I said sternly leaving no arguments.

Everyone was shocked listening to me, and they became sad as they stopped me. I know they also love her but for me she was my Jasmine, my princess, my angel, my cupcake, my dream, my goal, my peace, my heart, my strength, my weakness, literally my everything. After dinner, Rajvansh's family went back, and we all went to our respective rooms and soon I drifted to sleep thinking about my Jasmine.