Chapter Four - Unfamiliar creature

Louella's P.O.V

Holy shit. We both just got pulled down at the bottom part of the house.

I coughed as I waved my hand in front of my face to move the specks of dust.

I quickly got up and went to find Ethan but it was dark. I pat my hand on the dirt on the ground trying to find Ethan's body.

After a few pats on the dirt ground, I touched a body. I shook whoever body it was but I hoped it was Ethan. I didn't feel any movement and I shook more aggressively then I heard a manly groan and I quickly knew who it was.

"Get up, Ethan." I held his shoulder and I stood up then I helped him to get up as well.

Ethan grabbed his flashlight from his pocket as we were faced with the old man and we both yelled.

"Ah! What the fuck!? And what are those things that pulled us down here?" I looked at the old man his eyes were closed, and his eyes were just pure white... he also had dried blood on his face and I gripped Ethan's jacket from behind.

"A dead body?" Ethan turned to his side and I was shocked. "Wait... there's more," Ethan said as he walked through the dead bodies, I was in pure shock as I followed him from behind.

There was a dead man, his head was down and Ethan gently lifted his head and made the man's head lean into the wall.

"Jesus Christ..." Ethan panted out as we continued to walk again.

There was blood everywhere, on the floor, in their faces, and mostly I was terrified. The people's bodies were on top or under each other and some were leaning on the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with this place?" We both looked left and right and a body fell causing us to flinch.

Then suddenly a weird-looking creature launched at Ethan and bit his hand.

"Get off!" Ethan yelled as I ran up to him.

The creature ripped off Ethan's pinkie and half of his ring finger and blood spluttered. The thing lifted Ethan and threw him out of the house causing a hole and the creature looked at me, I tried to run past it but I also got picked up and thrown like Ethan.

I groaned as Ethan shouted. "Shit!" He pants out. "What the fuck was that!?" He looked at his bleeding hand and we both looked at the creature as we slowly backed away.

"N-no! S-stay back!" Ethan got up and I also got up. We both grabbed our guns as we aimed at the creature.

Ethan shot the thing in the head and I shot the creature at his body. We both shot the creature carefully so we didn't waste our bullets. The creature jumped from left to right and Both of us shot him, we shot the creature in the head but to our surprise, it was not dying yet.

"How the fuck is this bitch not dead yet?" I yelled as I kept shooting the creature and Ethan reloaded his gun. Suddenly the creature tried to attack me but I quickly stopped it by putting my hand on his face and kicking the creature as hard as I could and it got pushed back.

We both went back to shooting the creature after about four or five shots the creature fell and his body fell on the ground with a thud.

"What the hell?" We both said in unison as we both looked at each other.

Ethan went to a house and took a liquid in a glass container. I grabbed it from him and looked at it, it was a chem fluid then Ethan looked at the shelves and saw a herb and he took it

We both got inside the house that we found the old man in and went to the spot where the old man was hiding. Ethan took a bolt cutter.

We went back out again and went to the locked gate with chains wrapped around the handles. Ethan used the bolt cutter to cut the chains in the middle and the gate opened slightly. Ethan pushed the gate further and there was a slightly bigger house in this abandoned village. We went to the left side of the house and of course, as usual, there was blood and add to that there were black boots.

We tried to open the back gate behind the house but it was locked from the other side.

We went to the front side of the house and went in, there was a radio and when we turned around blood poured down from above.

"Holy fuck." I looked up and Ethan looked up as well. Then the door suddenly closed causing me to flinch.

Ethan raised his brow and went to the door, there was a shelf as big as the door. Ethan pushed the shelf to the door with ease to block the door from opening.

Ethan was the first to go up the stairs but suddenly the wooden stairs broke he still went up and I followed him. I saw he took another chem fluid, and we approached the window half of it covered by wood at random angles.

Surprisingly the weird creature that we were supposed to kill earlier, shoved his hand to the window causing some of the wood to fall on the floor.

The creature climbed onto the roof and Etnan and I took our guns out and put our guard up.

I flinched as I heard the wooden roof break and there was a man on the floor indicating the creature must've killed him from the roof and the wooden roof was too weak that the roof broke causing him to fall.

We ran downstairs and went to another window that was nailed with windows and again, the creature popped up we turned around there was another creature trying to get in by the small window.

Blood kept pouring down from the upper floor. Ethan and I shot the creature in trying to get into the house in the head then the creature ran away. At least we thought, the creature got in the house and approached us but we both shot it in the head multiple times.

"I swear to god, they never fucking die," I yelled slightly and the creature was shot back and tried to approach us again.

I took another shot and then his head blew up and blood gushed out.

The other creature from the window backed away and then ran away somewhere.

"Is it...over?"