8. Roses

Weirdo😒
You enjoy getting people hard and making out with them when you know you belong to me?

Me
Of course you saw that...and I don't belong to you.

Weirdo😒
Oh? You want to bet on that baby?

Me
Yeah. As far as I'm concerned, I'm with Minho, not you.

Weirdo😒
Did he tell you that you two are together? Either way baby, you're mine.

Me
Well...It's not official but I'm pretty sure kissing ensures that.

Weirdo😒
You're naive to believe that. Someday, I'll be kissing you wherever you want me to.

Me
You think you're going to kiss me?

Weirdo😒
Perhaps. You know I can't resist you.

I put my phone down and then looked back at it, reviewing our messages over and over for hours on end. What about me did he find so intriguing? I don't understand and perhaps I never will. I'm even sure if I should give this guy a chance.

I mean me and Minho are pretty much a thing now. It would feel WRONG for me to talk to someone else when I have a guy like Minho. I'll be more than satisfied with Minho. In every way possible. I mean shit with the size of his bulge even under clothes, I'll be fine.

Perhaps I could weird this guy out enough to get him to shut up.

Me
Listen...how big is your dick? Don't send me a photo just tell me.

Weirdo😒
May I ask why?

Me
I just want to know 🙄

Weirdo😒
About 7 inches perhaps a little more.

GOD DAMN. That's a weapon.

Me
Damn...I'm changing your contact.

HorseCock😒
I shouldn't have told you that 🤦‍♂️

I giggled and screenshot the conversation and sent it to the group chat with my friends. We all got onto call with each other and they were all laughing for a good few minutes straight.

"You are criminal for that Solmi." Eunil said between wheezes, clutching her stomach as she laughed. "I didn't lie though, I mean like 7inches?! That's a lot!" I said in my defense.

"I find it hard to believe he ACTUALLY has a dick that big...ask him for a picture." Felix challenged, crossing his arms sassily. "Why do you want to see it?" Chan questioned with a brow raised. We all burst into laughter again.

I love laughing with them. It made me happy. "I mean I can ask I suppose." I shrugged and picked my phone up, opening my messages with Rhino.

Me
You know what I change my mind, can you send a picture of your dick?

HorseCock😒
Babe...I'm not hard right now and I can see you on call with your friends. I don't want your little gang to see my cock baby, it's just for you.