Chapter 1 : the beginning .

Tokyo Japan .

Yuki : hey brother !! the next chapter of " devil may cry " will soon be realized !!

Hidan : devil may cry ??? Isn't it the novel you've been reading last week ?

Yuki : no !! The one i've been reading is " what happens to the villain's daughter ? " 

Hidan : aaah ... You really like reading stories ?

Yuki : of course !! let me finish what i've been telling you ! So the devil may cry story is very popular !! Its a manhua where the male lead becomes a devil and go to save the female lead !! 

Hidan : ... I see so it is a romantic story ?

Yuki : sure !! Well i am really in love with the second male lead , i mean the prince Raizel he is so wonderful !

Hidan : hahah 😅 you're in love with this one too ?? How much lovers do you have yuki ?

Yuki : i have the infinite of boys , mm let me see prince leo and Edward , doctor sedy ah ! And i can't forget his majesty .....

Hidan : hahaha 😅 ... I am going before you .

Yuki : wait for me brother !!!

Hidan : you have hundreds of lovers , i can't wait until you tell me all there names can I ?

Yuki : 😣 brother you are soo meaaan !!

Hidan patting her head .

Hidan : don't say that , i am always here to help you if you get in trouble , remember when you fought with your boyfriend ? I helped you getting along with him again .

Yuki : i remember that , you've seen me crying right ? and you yelled at him .

Hidan : and finally i discovered it was a misunderstanding ...

Yuki : hahahah 😆

Hidan : don't laugh ! You have to be careful of any boy that you know ! and the next time you fight with someone don't just start crying and come to me ! You have to explain first !