12. Crowds

"Slow down! Will you?" Fumi pulled Jigi into the heavy intoxicated, vibrant and crazy crowd.

"Is this your idea of a night out?" Jigi asked perplexed.

"I would rather stay at home and watch a movie , sleep or try les recettes de mon père, at this rate I'll gain a few pounds." Jigi continued to rile.

" Would you chill?" Fumi says and rolls her eyes.

Fumiko and Jigi discreetly left the premises of the diner, Épices Célestes. The diner specifically specialises in French cuisine and culture.

The diner had a casual yet elegant atmosphere and style. The diner was owned and managed by the Boucher. Miss Boucher the elder sibling officially owns the place but her brother Mr. Boucher manages the diner's affairs and matters.

On their way out Jigi was incredibly scared that they would be found out and Miss Boucher would fire her on the spot.

Luckily, Fumi successfully dragged Jigi out. They strifes down the windy, cold streets, three blocks away from the diner.

Jigi just allowed herself to be dragged on by Fumi like a deadweight as she peered at her surroundings. Jigi rarely left her apartment unless it was very important. To her, there were two important things; grocery shopping or going to work.

She doesn't remember the last time she voluntarily left her house to do anything other than the things listed above apart from the art exhibition Fumiko practically and in fact dragged her to. If that wasn't actually the case Jigi didn't know what was. Jigi preferred to refer to it as such.

The other time was where she got mixed up in her thoughts and feelings and ended up in the ice rink. Speaking of the ice rink, she haven't heard from Wyatt in a few days.

They were always missing in other. Whenever Wyatt left a message for Jigi she was either busy or in the middle or would simply reply late.

Jigi didn't know what was happening between Wyatt and herself but she felt something brewing and she wanted to get to the bottom of it. She wondered what she will find in the coal mines.

Jigi's brain went on a full blown alarm when they arrived at the entrance of a pub.

"Fumi what are we doing here?" Jigi asked.

"What do we do at a pub?" Fumi sarcastically replied.

"I'm serious." Jigi press.

"So am I." Fumi firmly says crossing her arms on her chest.

" Sometimes, I think you're bipolar." Jigi mumbles audible.

"I know how to get my way." Fumi subtle smirk began to become apparent.

Fumi simply grabs her hand again moving them to the entrance. Fumi gives a subtle nod to the burly black security man. He in return tipped his hat.

"Do you know him?" Jigi enquired. This brings us to the beginning. Fumi and Jigi were both in the diner's uniforms and the apron specifically Jigi.

"Seen him a couple times around the place." Fumi day with a shrug. The pub was dimly lit to evoke that night time effect and feel. It also had this erotic yet jazzy pop feeling and atmosphere.

Jigi was so uncomfortable but she took up the offer because of Fumi. They both settled next to the counter on some bar stools and there stood the bartender.

"Hi Miko!" The bartender greets shaking and tossing mixture of drinks elegantly and skilfully.

"Heya, Pete." She flirty responds. Jigi was now looking back and forth between the two with a scowl.