: My fault baby-girl I just looked at my phone. You need anything? You hungry?

Suga🥰🫶🏾😘: I'm good thanks

:Nah ya not I'm bouta pull up on you

Suga🥰🫶🏾😘: I'm not home... text you when I get there

:So wya?

Sinn's frustration mounted as he continued to receive no response from Kori. He paced around the room, checking his phone repeatedly.

After two hours of silence, worry transformed into irritation.

"Yo, is Mo with Kori?" Sinn questioned Tank, who was cupcaking on Facetime with Maura. The atmosphere was tense, and Sinn needed answers.

"Puddin, Kokos over there with you?" Tank inquired, not giving much thought to Sinn's question.

"N-no, I think she's with Mani or um Krissy," Maura stammered, avoiding eye contact. Tank, however, sensed something was off and silently eyed his girlfriend, who was clearly lying.

Sinn let out a low laugh, a mix of frustration and amusement. He wasn't in the mood for games or lies.

"This is the weird shit I don't need," he muttered to himself. The stress of the robbery situation and the strain on his relationship with Kori were reaching a breaking point.

Deciding he didn't want to engage in petty games, Sinn chose to withdraw. If Kori didn't want to communicate or be honest about her whereabouts, he wasn't going to press further.

Sinn knew he had his own responsibilities to handle, and he couldn't let personal matters interfere.

With a sigh, he refocused on the imminent trip to Bolivia, leaving the unresolved issues with Kori lingering in the back of his mind.

Kori POV

Momo💗👯‍♀️:Ya mans looking for you 😬I told him you with Mani or Krissy.

:Thanks girl and Ik he text me a while ago I just didn't know what to say

Momo💗👯‍♀️: Be careful you know them niggas a lil tapped he got ya lo?

:Hell nah

Momo💗👯‍♀️: 🙏🏾 whewww well ok boop imma stop bugging you we gotta link up soon I miss my koko you giving all your time to them other hoes

:UH UH cause you give all yours to Tank ✌🏾🙄

Momo💗👯‍♀️: AND DO! but imma do better fr text me when you get home

:yeah yeah and ok aggy

Kori wrestled with the decision to withhold information from Sinn about her whereabouts.

She justified it to herself, thinking that it wasn't exactly lying but rather a way to avoid potential issues with Sinn.

She needed closure from Symeir, her ex-boyfriend, and the emotions from their tumultuous past were still raw.

"My bad ma I had to take a few pics with some fans. You looking good as always" Symeir smiled big giving the girl a tight hug which she didn't return.

Kori decided to take his offer and go to the show he invited her to not come for support but to talk.

She wanted to know why he did what he did they were high-school sweethearts and had plans to grow old together.

If she was going to move on with Sinn she needed to close the door on Symeir.