ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18 [ᴏɴsʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛ]

Começar do início

Things were in a frenzy, no an expected an attack out of nowhere. No one was prepared for this onslaught. Just hope for the best, dawdling won't help.

Bloodlust is lingering around, poison fills the air. Sans just pulls out an gas mask and says "Here wear this." as he pulls out another one from his pockets for himself

"Uh- how did that fit in your pocket? And where in the world did this come from" Stretch says as he's currently baffled with Sans's shenanigans although he knows he shouldn't expect an answer..

"Magic~" Sans says as he gave a light chuckle

"Sigh" Stretch says knowing damn well he ain't gonna get an answer. He just simply complied and placed the mask in his face.

They went as the two goes to source of the poison. Sounds like fighting is happening the two hastily sped up
The sound of shouting, smashing and metal was getting louder and louder, they were nearing it. But then all of the sudden everything went quiet..

Upon arrival it seems that class B won and simply just passed out, obviously exhausted, they gave it their all. There definitely are some dose of the poison inhaled by the students but not much. A simple heal can get rid of it. So they just healed them and then shortcut them back to the camp where the situation seems to be sufficiently stable. With a little note attached that reads [They just won from a battle with a villain, already treated by Sans and Stretch_]
The note was there for the teachers to know exactly what happened and not be alerted by the sudden appearance of unconscious students. Also for them to not excessively check for any injuries.

As for the villain Sans tied a rope around his arms then at the end of the rope tied a knot then made a little ribbon, this was also done to its legs and somehow mouth. It was funny, sure but it's definitely not the right time to pull something like that. Welp it's Sans anyway. He was just shorcut outside of the camp and there was a note in his hair that says [villain] that's it.

============
Meanwhile with
Shift & Bakugo
============

Teh two we're taking a rest from the fight but then suddenly they heard a loud shout calling Bakugo, and when they looked towards the direction it was coming from. Shift and Bakugo saw Midoriya being carried by Shoji with Todoroki beside them, they were being chased by an out of control Tokoyami.

Shift immediately moved the knife that was still in the collar of Bakugo's shirt somehow or for some reason it wasn't still removed. It basically yeeted Bakugo at Tokoyami, to which Bakugo immediately made small explosions to subdue the shadows because of the light that it created and he then landed on his feet, almost face first to the ground but managed to balance himself to not topple over.

"Fuck you, Smiley trashbag! You're a fucking asshole!" Bakugo shouted at Shift

"Heh, why thank you." Shift says teasingly then bowing

"Tch, you'll pay for that!" Bakugo says being pissed

"Well, everyone is fine now." Shoji says

"Bakugo, your the villains target" Midoriya blurted out

"Why's that?" Shift asks as they looked to the sky. It isn't foggy anymore but it has a streak of smoke still, the poison is probably gone but the forest is burning still.

"I don't know, but the villain I defeated said that." Midoriya says nervously as Bakugo clenches his fists

Midorya then devised a plan which included positions that they'll take to defend one another. Shift was well assigned to the the utmost back since it's basically their defense and Shift can still attack even from the back. It was pretty foolproof but then suddenly the sound of fighting can be heard.

They all rushed to the sound without leaving their positions only when they knew it was Uraraka and Asui getting attacked so Shift quickly dashed and used check, then attacked with a knife and injured her hand. This in turn had caused her to flee away. Shift then shot a secondary knife to sky to seemingly call for Stretch and Sans.

"You guys okay?" Midorya and Shoji asks to confirm the two's well being

"Y-yeah, I think" Uraraka says as she panted

"Who was that" Midorya asks

"A villain" Shift says as they went beside Bakugo

Out of nowhere a presence was felt behind Shift's back. Shift immediately turned around and attacked it but it was too late the quick has already activated and Shift and Bakugo were sealed in some kind of ball. But not before critical damage wad dealt to the person who caused this. The attack Shift made pierced through the guy's collar bone, if not treated in an hour the guy will bleed to death. It was fitting considering Shift also managed to activate check on him and saw the level of L.O.V.E. he had. Shift managed to make a eerie smile before turning into a little ball.

==============
Well the Chapter is done.

2215 Words

-ImN0body.