ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18 [ᴏɴsʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛ]

Start from the beginning

A gut wrenching scream echoed throughout. The battle was won at last! It was exhausting keeping up with Shift's speed and shenanigans but it definitely gave him a new view point.

"Nice!" Shift shouted as they stretched their arms

"Hell yeah!" Bakugo says as they finally brought the villain down.

"I wonder how are the others holding up?" Shift asks to no one in particular, probably talking to themself.

==========
Meanwhile
Sans & Stretch's situation
==========

As of the moment the two we're fighting side by side by the pussycats. A cold icy wind blew as the sky rains bones at the enemys, the stars glistening through the smog that covers the area. Stone cold eyes lay upon the enemies as the attacks rains mercilessly. A terrifying scene greats them. Looks like the warnings Aizawa told about these Dremurr's was not at all false.

Although by demeanor, they're not taking this all seriously considering Sans threw his slipper at the enemy as if he's just mocking them or having his fun. Stretch had a look as if he's judging the enemy's soul, with that disgusted face.

"Looks ya need to ketch-up" Sans says as he nudged to his ketchup which top was already sliced open by the enemies. Although they thought they hit Sans as they saw a red liquid gush out. Apparently it was just ketchup

The enemy let out an infuriated grunt as he shouted "You piss me off!"

"Your looking quite red, ya need a chill pill" Sans says with his usual calm demeanor. He's well aware about their L.O.V.E. they definitely have quite a lot of them.

More bones zoomed through an hit the enemy one specific bone was targeted at Sans's cheek to graze him but he dodged and says "What? Not a fan of puns? Well it's punny"

Stretch just gave out a hefty sigh being fed up with the puns. He said "Stop fooling around you goofball"

Mandalay zoomed through and attacked alongside the other wild pussy cats. The fight was still on but it was obvious which side was winning. Drawing this fight longer would probably lead to their demise considering their stamina is quite used up. Its only a matter of time of time they're gonna get apprehended. Nothing is turning to the enemies favor, no tables is turning. This is checkmate.

The two enemies can only go about attacking helplessly to buy time which wouldn't be even useful, it's just them clinging into false hope. Attack after attack things are looking blurry for the villains. The fight is wrapping up fairly quickly, with that the alligator looking one making a run for it, taking the other one alongside him but unfortunately for them the other one it was already too late, a blaster bit on it's leg and dragged him back. The alligator looking one can only look back to his dismay and do nothing.

For the side of the heroes there were no casualties just a bunch of scratches and bruises, no serious wounds. Everyone in the area was safe, can't say for sure to the others who aren't present here.

"Is everyone okay?" Tiger asks

"Yeah.. I think so" Stretch answers to which Sans just does a simple nod

"We Should alert U.A. already so reinforcements can arrive to deal with the League of Villains" Mandalay says

"Yeah that's a great idea" Tiger says

"Were going to find where the others are okay?" Stretch says. Suddenly Midoriya popped up and shouted saying that the League of Villain's target is Bakugo. Then he immediately ran towards the forest probably in search of Bakugo, the two went off a different direction which is opposite to wherever Midoriya ran off to.