10

A/N: after the long awaited wait and writers block I had here u r finally 😊
——-
After a while of walking, you guys soon arrived in a tiny village.

"It's beautiful." You muttered and Mirage shook his head in agreement next to you as you guys walked down the hill to meet the people that occupied the land.

They came to greet you guys as well.

Optimus Primal went up to a guy.

They were speaking a different language so you couldn't quite understand them but he understood them perfectly. Probably because he's been with them and entrusted them with their sacred key for years now.

They both bowed at each other and you looked around now standing next to Elena and your brother Noah.

"This is Amaru, he and his family are the last descendants of a tribe that has watched over us for hundreds of years." Primal explained.

"When we arrived, they shared their world with us and together we've protected its people..." he took a pause before continuing.

"And our secret." He finished just as the people of the tribe finished retrieving the key from one of their homes and they opened what looked like a cloth to reveal the key.

Optimus was the first to walk up to it.

He bent down to look down at the key almost as if he was in disbelief.

"You allied with humans." He spoke slowly gazing at the key.

"We did." Primal spoke confirming what he had just sad.

You turned just in time to see a smile form on Elena's face which also made you smile softly, the corners of your eyes wrinkling as you did so but your moment was interrupted by Optimus' sudden outburst which startled you guys.

"If you give us this key, tomorrow I will light the beacon and bring Scourge to us." Optimus spoke dedicatedly as his first balled up.

"The maximales have already sacrificed one home to protect the universe, I won't risk losing another." Primal spoke in disapproval.

"As a leader I know you understand." He finished.

Across the field, you and Mirages eyes met. Yours with worry, his with something unreadable.

Most of the time you could read him, but this time you just couldn't.

Your brows knitted but neither of you said nothing aside from the occasional glances.

You heard a sigh come from Optimus but he said nothing else.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

You and Mirage really haven't talked all day not even the occasional joking, it worried you.

You guys were just okay two minutes ago.

Just then behind Optimus, Stratosphere transformed holding bumblebee in his hands with a sad expression on his face.

Silence engulfed you all as you all stared at him.

Suddenly you heard Primals voice.

"Optimus come I want to show you something." He spoke before walking the opposite way, leading the way for all of you.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

He led you guys in the middle of the woods on a rock, most likely filled with Energon.