6

The next day, you and Noah were riding down the bridge with mirage with a small bag and a nice change of clothes.

You now wore some black shorts with a black bra like crop top and a different color patched sweater and black and orange Jordan's to fit.

"You look good." Mirage complimented as you grinned with a slight blush tinting your cheeks.

"Thank you." You smiled as Noah side eyed both of you.

☆☆☆

You guys made it quickly since Mirage was speeding and he then transformed making sure you guys got out the car first as you held a small black backpack with a Nike logo on it placing it over your shoulder and Noah with a brown bag as you guys all walked beside each other.

"Woo-tang is in the building baby." Mirage said enthusiastically.

"Way to be incognito." Optimus spoke, not pleased with mirages loudness or his flashy way to show up here.

"Aw come on prime smile a bit, it wont hurt, let me see that underbite, alright." Mirage said to Optimus as Noah gave him a side eye and you stifled a laugh.

Optimus then fixed his posture slightly standing up more.

"So what kind of jet we taking to Peru, or is it a plane, either's fine, I just need first class okay cause I got long ass legs." Mirage said.

"As well he is a plane." Arcee said slyly with her hands now on her hips.

"No, no, no, don't, don't tell me we're flying on, aw no." Mirage said shaking his head as you guys all then saw a green very unstable plane fly over you guys as you all looked in disbelief as he then transformed and landed on the ground with a loud thud.

The green and yellow robot then laughed.

"My lads, I am stratosphere, lord of the skies." He said about to laugh but instead he coughed out green goo and an engine part comes from out of his mouth as you all back up and look at him cautiously.

Elena and you then turn your head toward mirage.

"Yeah I'm walkin' to Peru." He said clearly not wanting to get on this deathtrap.

☆☆☆

But alas here you all were on the plane forced by Optimus to get on as Elena sung to herself quietly sitting next to Noah as you sat next to Mirage and the autobots sat in the far end of the plane.

"Don't you want to sit next to them?" You asked Mirage raising your eyebrow at him.

"Nah, I'd much rather be with you." He said making you blush.

"Aw is someone getting shy?" He teased poking your side as you giggled at his antics teasingly pushing him as he put his hands up innocently.

You guys then laughed and chatted teasing each other.

"Oh yeah, Mirage I don't want to be too dark but what if..." you trialed off.

"What if we all don't make it, what if something goes wrong and.." you rambled quickly getting cut off by mirage wrapping his arms around you.

"Shhh calm down, I'm sure it'll all work out." He smiled softly as you hugged him back and buried your head into his chest.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your friend." You spoke sadly as he sighed.

"It's not your fault and I have a feeling even though it's a small one he's going to come back."He said as you smiled up at him before the plane jerked.

"I swear I should've walked home." You said as the plane jolted again and your eyes shut tightly.

"We'll be okay, it's okay." Mirage reassured softly playing with your hair with his arm still wrapped around you as you drifted off to sleep in his arms.

He smiled down at your peaceful figure placing you into his lap with his arms still wrapped around you as you unconsciously wrapped your arms around him snuggling into him after all how couldn't you, he was just so warm, so comfortable.

☆☆☆

"Wake up sleepy head we're here." Mirage said as you guys landed and you yawned before getting up off his lap with a light blush on your cheeks as you all walked out.

"Y/N can I talk to you for a second." Noah said as you nodded tiredly.

"Yeah sure, give me one second." You said to Noah before raising a finger up at Mirage signaling you'd be back as he nodded.

"What's up?" You said jogging over to him as Noah explained his plan and your face turned into a frown.

"Noah you do realize how selfish that sounds." You spoke with your arms crossed.

"But our world.." he was quickly cut off by you.

"They're world too, we're not the only ones Noah." You snapped walking back with a frown on your face toward Mirage as everybody looked at you guys curious as to what happened.

"Woah, what's wrong?" Mirage asked worriedly.

"It's nothing." You mumbled clearly not wanting to talk about it as Mirage looks at you with a soft frown on his lips before sighing and looking in front of him as you guys all continued walking.

You all admired the view and the scenery around you guys before hearing one of those hippie vans honking and driving towards you all.

"Wow Wheel Jack needs to fix that power steering." Mirage spoke as the car then transformed.

"Ugh sorry i'm late i was taking a harmonious moment between a serene butterfly and unruffled caterpillar such tranquility." Wheel Jack spoke as you blinked at him a few times before tilting your head confused of what the hell he was talking about.

"Ay woah woah papi where you from?" Noah spoke up.

"Cybertron." Wheel Jack spoke shrugging.

"So where'd you get that's accent?" Noah asked.

"Accent, what accent?" Wheel Jack said completely oblivious to what he was talking about.

"Yknow what I'm sayin, I'm sayin it's cool like yo I was about to say that yo (I don't know how to type wtv he said in Spanish he was speaking too fast 😭) cause I was gonna assume you spoke Spanish too because then right?" Noah spoke as your head tilted some more in pure confusion of what the hell he was talking about or even saying cause he was speaking too fast and Wheel Jack sounded like he was speaking in poetry.

"Hm a little racist Hermano." Wheel Jack spoke.

"No, I'm not tryna be, hm, yo." Noah said.

"Hm anyways the mission follow me." Wheel Jack said as everyone started walking.

"He's a Robot so how is that racist." Noah said questioningly as you zoned out almost tripping before mirage caught you.

"Woah you alright?" He asked as you nodded.

"Mhm just thinking." You said.

"Aboutttt." Mirage said curiously dragging the word out as you chuckled at his antics.

"Uh, it's..." you paused.

"It's nothing." You sighed shaking your head at the thought.

"If your worried about the mission don't be you'll do and be just fine, all of us will." He spoke before walking slightly ahead of you.

Oh If only he knew.