With

that, he began to wander around the house.

The layout of the house is two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom, and the living room, kitchen and bathroom are all visible, while the doors of the two rooms are closed.

Lin Fan stepped forward to open one of the rooms and saw a large bedroom, with a double bed in the middle, and a small balcony on the other side of the door, and the sunlight shining in under his eyes made this room much brighter.

He nodded in satisfaction and opened another room, thinking that since the two rooms were next to each other, the layout should be similar, but he didn't expect to see another scene after opening.

The same small balcony, bay window, but next door to the double bed, there is a row of bookshelves here, and a desk on the other side.

Lin Fan was stunned, this room is clearly a study, where is the bedroom?

Han Zhu stood behind Lin Fan and coughed slightly: "The layout of this house is good, that is, a couple without children lived before, so this room was made into a study, you sleep in the room next to you, I can sleep on the ground."

Lin Fan subconsciously shook his head: "How can I let you sleep on the ground?"

"But..."Han Zhu hesitated.

Lin Fan gritted his teeth: "Anyway, the bed next door is so big, we can sleep together."

"Really?" Han Zhu's eyes lit up.

Lin Fan nodded immediately: "We are all big men, there is no problem with sleeping in a bed, just do it, and I still like this study, I can put more books here when the time comes, and when the house is decorated, we can move the books back directly, we are not as troublesome as ordinary people."

"Well," Han Zhu smiled and nodded, "I'll move when the house is renovated."

Lin Fan blinked: Hmm, at home? Something seems wrong?

"Let's go, let's go and tidy things up." Han Zhu took Lin Fan's hand and walked to the next room.

Speaking of tidying up, the two of them don't look like people who have just moved, ordinary people take hours to complete the work, and it only takes a few minutes to get it done here for the two of them, and when they put everything away, the two look at each other, and there is nothing to do.

"Let's go, it just so happens that you are free today, let's go out for a walk together." Lin Fan took the initiative to take Han Zhu's hand and walked out.

————————————————————

"Buy it for me, my dear." The woman delicately took the man's hand and sprinkled Jiao, a pair of eyes flickered, with a moist luster in the eyes, and the long eyelashes showed her big eyes, coupled with her coquettish tone, it was even more soft-hearted.

"Okay, good," the man hurriedly compromised, took out the card from his wallet, raised his eyes to look at the waiter, and pointed at random, "How much are these?" The

waiter had an ironing smile on his face: "Hello, a total of 300,000." "300,000,

what about you robbing money?" The man pulled back his card from the waiter's hand, "Isn't it just a few clothes?" Where is it worth 300,000? The

waiter didn't care, still with a smile on his face: "Hello, the clothes in our store are clearly priced."

The implication is that if you can't afford it, you can't buy it.

The man had a cold face: "My money didn't fall from the sky, you said 300,000 is 300,000, isn't it just a few torn clothes?" The

waiter still smiled: "I'm sorry, all the clothes in the store are at this price." The