He walks back to his room, knowing that she'll need some time to sort things out with Mingyu. As he gets dressed, he can't help but feel a sense of helplessness.

"You're strong, YN. You'll get through this." He tells himself, trying to convince himself as well. He takes a deep breath and heads out the door.

*********

As the day progresses, YN's emotions spiral further out of control. She doesn't want to go to university; she doesn't even have her phone. She lost it that night, and now she feels even more lost and alone. Her room feels like a prison, and she can't help but break down in tears. She lies on her bed, curled up into a ball, sobbing uncontrollably. She doesn't know what to do or who to turn to. She can't face the other members, not in this state. All she wants is Mingyu, but she's not sure if he even wants her anymore.

Hours pass, and the sobs gradually begin to subside. YN wipes away her tears, knowing she needs to pull herself together. She takes a deep breath and forces herself to get up. There's no point in skipping university; she might as well go and face her friends, even if it's the last thing she wants to do. With a heavy heart, she changes...and grabs her wallet, keys, and bag. As she's about to leave the house, she stops for a moment, realizing she has no way of contacting Mingyu.

Her phone is gone, lost that night. She can't help but feel naked without it, unable to reach out to anyone. With a sigh, she trudges downstairs, her feet feeling heavier than ever.

Outside, the sun shines brightly, the air warm despite the season.

YN hesitates, feeling overwhelmed by the unfamiliarity of the situation. She doesn't know how to drive...and everyone is already in the university.. With a deep breath, she decides to take the bus for the very first time. She walks to the nearest bus stop, feeling lost and out of place. The other people at the stop glance at her curiously, and she feels even more self-conscious.

She tries to find her courage, telling herself that she's strong and she can do this. But as the bus pulls up, her heart begins to race, and her palms grow sweaty. Taking a deep breath, she steps onto the bus, handing the driver her fare. She takes a seat near the back, trying to blend in with the other passengers. But the more she looks around, the more she feels like everyone is staring at her.

As she sits there, lost in her thoughts, a familiar figure sits beside her....Her heart skips a beat as she sees him. "R..Ricky!"

Ricky turns to her, a warm smile on his face. "Hi princess...How are you doing?" He asks, his voice gentle and reassuring.

YN's eyes widen in surprise at his appearance. "I-I'm doing okay, I guess...Just...You know..." Her voice trails off, and she looks down at her lap.

"You looked anxious sitting here...so.. i just came here to sit with you..." Ricky's voice is so soft and sincere that it makes her heart ache. He's the most gentle man she's ever met, and she can't help but feel safe and protected whenever she's around him.

YN looks up at him, "Thank you, Ricky...."

Ricky smiles, "Don't mention it, princess." His voice is soft and comforting, and he gently places a hand on her shoulder. YN can't help but feel her body relax a little under his touch. "Why are you taking the bus"

She looks up at him, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I-I lost my phone, and I can't contact anyone from my home..." Her voice trails off, and she bites her lip.

"That's rough, princess...But don't worry, you're not alone. I'm here for you, okay?" Ricky says softly, giving her shoulder another gentle squeeze. He doesn't want her to feel more alone than she already does.

YN looks up at him, her eyes filled with gratitude. "Thank you"

As they ride the bus, Ricky leans in closer to her, their shoulders brushing against each other. He takes her hand in his, his touch so gentle that it sends shivers down her spine. "You know, princess...You can always..."His voice is soft and reassuring, "why are you taking bus btw?" Yn asks him,  curious about why he's here.

"Oh, uh...I...my car is broken broken down"

YN looks at him in surprise, "Oh, that's too bad..."

"Well, you know..." Ricky shrugs, trying to put on a brave face. "These things happen. But it's okay. I'm here for you, princess. You can always count on me."

Yn just looked  at him, and found herself smiling. "Thanks, Ricky. You're really sweet"

"Aww, shucks...I'm just trying to be the best knight I can be for my princess." Ricky blushes a little as he says this, his voice turning a little shy. "I mean, I know I'm not perfect or anything, but I want to make sure you're always safe and protected."

YN smiles at him, her heart swelling with gratitude. "You're the sweetest, Ricky. And I really appreciate it."

"Btw princess.. I'm... I'm sorry..for-" yn cuts  him off "please let... let's not talk about tha...that night ". Ricky looks at her with understanding in his eyes and nods "Okay, princess. I won't bring it up".

As they reach the stop nearby university, Ricky helps YN off the bus, holding her hand.

Time skip ----

"Huh... Funny how things work out," Ricky mutters to himself as they walk side by side. "I never expected to end up in the same class as her... and here I am, being her knight in shining armor, protecting her from everything."
He smiles at the thought, feeling a warmth spread through his chest.

As they make their way to their shared classroom, Ricky can't help but steal glances at YN whenever he thinks she's not looking. She's so beautiful.

He wonders how she's been doing since that night. He knows she's been through a lot, and he wants to make sure she knows that she can always rely on him. As they walk, he decides to gather up his courage and asks her, "Hey, princess... you want to grab some lunch with me after class? "

Yn looks at him with surprise "uh.. I'm... I'm not sure... It's not like i don't want to...but"

"It's okay princess no worries" Ricky reassures her. "I just... I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything. You know you can always tell me if you need me to give you some space or time." He gives her a warm smile, trying to put her at ease.

As they approach the classroom, Ricky can't help but feel a mix of emotions. On one hand, he's thrilled to see YN again and be able to spend time with her. On the other, he's surprised and a little nervous that they're in the same class. He's not sure how she's feeling about that.

"Hey, princess... You okay?" he asks her, noticing the shocked expression on her face.

"Oh...yeah, I'm fine..." YN stammers, still trying to process the fact that Ricky is in the same class as her. She hadn't expected this at all. "I just...didn't think you'd be here...in this class...with me..." She trails off, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Ricky steps closer to her, his voice soft and gentle. "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to be nervous or anything. I'm here for you, princess.

"I mean, it's not like I'm some creepy stalker or anything!" Ricky laughs, trying to lighten the mood. "I just... I really care about you, YN. And I want to be there for you, you know?" He gives her a reassuring smile.

As they enter the classroom,  Ricky's presence draws the attention of several of their female classmates. They can't seem to keep their eyes off him, gushing about his looks and charm.

"Oh my god, Ricky! You look so good today!" one of them squeals, walking over to him.

"He always looks good," another one agrees, batting her eyelashes at him.

"And so charming too!" a third girl chimes in, blushing.

Ricky smiles politely at them but his eyes keep drifting back to YN, who's sitting a few feet away. He's not interested in the attention of these girls, not when he has YN to think about.

On the other hand , YN sits alone in a corner of the classroom, her mind racing with questions about where Mingyu could be. He's not at home....not in the class and it's starting to worry her. She glances around the room, hoping to catch a glimpse of him, but he's nowhere to be found. Her heart feels heavy.