Our first day was..cool, I guess?

Dear diary:
today I was abruptly woken up by a whistle, I looked up to see ruby holding said whistle with Blake and Yang already in uniform.

"Goood morning team RWBBY!" Ruby yelled.

"What in the world is wrong with you?!" I heard Weiss exclaimed after being rudely woken up, which I don't blame her for.

"Now that you and Michael are awake, we can officially begin our first order of business!" Ruby announced.

"Excuse me?" Weiss asked.

"Decorating!" Yang happily exclaimed.

"Heh? Decorating?" I asked.

"We still have to unpack." Blake explained, holding up her bag, which suddenly opened, spilling all of her belongings on the ground. "Andd clean up."

Weiss seemed to be fed up with their shenanigans, which was made even worse when Ruby blew the whistle again making Weiss fall again in surprise.

"All right!" Ruby exclaimed, "Weiss, Blake, Michael, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission, Banzai!!"

"Banzai!" Blake and Yang echoed. Raising their hand.

"Uh, banzai?" I said not knowing what it meant.

As we decorated, Yang put up a poster of "the achieve men" featuring multiple men posing, Weiss hung up a large painting of the forest of forever fall. Blake was placing books in the bookshelf above my sleeping bag when a book labeled "ninjas of love" fell, she picked it up and frantically placed it back in the shelf. I didn't have much so I just placed a picture of me and my parents on the book shelf.

After we finished, we looked at our work only to see all the beds piled up in the middle.

"This isn't going to work." Weiss pouted.

"It is a bit cramped." Blake said

"Well no shi-" I tried saying.

"LANGUAGE!" Everyone said in unison. (Minus Yang.)

"Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff." Yang suggested, though none of us wanted to get rid of anything.

"Or we could ditch the beds...and replace them with bunk beds!" Ruby excitedly suggested.

"Um, that sounds incredibly dangerous." Weiss said.

"And super awesome!" Yang rebutted while pumping her fist.

"It does seem efficient" Agreed Blake.

"As long as my sleeping bag isn't blocked." I said

"Uhhh, well we should put it to a vote!" Weiss advised.

"I think we already did." Yang said jokingly.

"Well I hope you gals keep my sleeping bag in the same place cause I'm heading to class, see ya." I announced before leaving.
——————————————
I arrived at my first class, Grimm studies and waited for my team to arrive. After a few minutes, the teacher arrived and introduced himself.

"Good morning students! My name is professor port, and I will be your Grimm studies teacher for your time at beacon." Prof Port said.

Suddenly, teams RWBY and JNPR arrived just as class started.

"Ah! Team RWBY, team JNPR! You made it just in time! Take a seat." Prof Port said before beginning his lecture. "Ahem, monsters! Demons! Prowlers of the night!" He exclaimed loudly, "Yes the creatures of Grimm go by many names, but I only refer to the as prey, haha!" His triumphant laugh was followed by silence as no one found his joke funny.