Uzi x Female WD Reader

Author Note: No one really requested this but it's been in my mind for a while and I wanted to do it I hope you guys don't mind and I think you'll like this one

(You and Uzi have always been very close friends you knew Uzi since you two were babies and growing up together you grown a crush on her but you didn't want to tell her due to making things awkward between you two or even ruin your friendship)

(Uzi will always talk about guys and say which she had a crush on and you'll like saying that are pretty cute but deep down you had more interests into girls then boys but didn't stop anyone you and Uzi were in class having a free day since the teacher didn't feel like teaching that day Uzi was drawing something on her sketch book you looked over at her and blushed smiling at her she looked at you and smiled you looked away blushing Uzi looked confused but shrugged and continued drawing)

(After class you and Uzi were walking home together you saw her hand and wanted to hold it but couldn't you'll just blush)

Uzi: You okay there Y/N?

You: Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry about me...

Uzi: You sure? You've been acting weird lately

You: Maybe I'm just stressed from school...

Uzi: Well if you say so just try and relax, okay Y/N?

You: Yeah I will don't worry

Uzi: Good

(Uzi laughed as she smiled at you making you blush even more your heart skipped a beat how baldy you wanted to kiss her but you had a feeling Uzi didn't feel the same way since Uzi always hung out with N and was close to him as well which made you a big sad and a little bit jealous)

Uzi: I'm gonna go see N, wanna come?
You: Sure let's go

(You two went over to the landing pod Uzi immediately went to N hugging him as he hugged her back you clenched your fist trying to hold back tears Uzi looked at you concerned)

Uzi: You okay Y/N? You look like you wanna cry

You: *sniff* I'm fine Uzi...

Uzi: You don't look fine Y/N I'm your best friend you can tell me anything

You: Really Uzi I'm fine don't worry...

Uzi: Y/N...

You: Look I'm fine, okay? Just drop it...Uzi...

Uzi: Okay then...

(Uzi looked away from you and back to N you looked away as a tear fell down your cheek you quickly wiped it before N, V or Uzi will notice it after a few hours Uzi will still talking to N you rolled your eyes in anger)

*Your mind*

You: She always spends time with N, does she like him? I hope not I can't let N take her away but I don't want to hurt him he's my friend too...there's nothing really I can do now...she obviously likes him...

(More tears fell down your face you wiped team with your sleeve you turned around and saw Uzi whispering something in N's ear as they both laughed and hugged he gave her a thumbs up you had enough you quickly got up and ran off crying Uzi was confused on why you ran off N, V and Uzi went off to find you)

(Moments later Uzi found you sitting by a frozen lake she went over to you and sat next to you putting a arm around you in a comforting way)

Uzi: Y/N please tell me what's wr-

You: Why can't you look at me the way you look at him?! Why can't I be your "murder drone"! Why can't you look at me the way I look at you?!

(You said in tears wiping them away Uzi stood there blushing as she immediately knew why you were acting to strange this whole time)

You: I love you Uzi...I really do and I understand if you don't feel the same way...

Uzi: Y/N...

You: I always loved you and I wanna be with you but I know you love N...

Uzi: I don't love N, Y/N...

You: You don't?

Uzi: No I see N as my big brother plus he's dating V and Y/N I'll be honest I love you too

You: Really? You have feelings for me as well?

Uzi: I always have I just didn't know how to tell you I'll ask N for advice even Thad

You: Oooh so that's why you go sneaking off a lot

Uzi: Yeah and too also hang out

You: I'm sorry Uzi I wish I told you sooner...

Uzi: It's okay and I'm sorry too Y/N

You: And I'll be honest I actually never liked boys

Uzi: Heh I honestly had a feeling you didn't like boys

You: Uzi?

Uzi: Yes, Y/N?

(You then kissed Uzi on the lips she was shocked but kissed you back you both wrapped your arms around each other pulling each other closer after the kiss you two cuddling by the lake)

(N and V saw as they were both happy for you two they put a arm around each other)

N: I'm happy for them

V: Same here, what advice did you give her anyways?

N: Just to be herself of course and say how she feels

V: well that's great advice

(They shared a kiss V decided to take an picture of you guys you and Uzi heard the snap of the camera Uzi then began to chase V around as you and N laughed)

N and You: That's our girlfriend's

I hope you guys liked the special it was a lot of fun to write and again thank you guys for 1k followers I love you all so much ❤️

Hello wolf pups I hope you guys enjoyed I didn't know which book to update so I choose murder drones thank you all so much for reading as always feel free to leave a comment for a request I do oneshots, headcanons and scenarios but before you request make sure to read the rules please and thank you I'll see you wolf pups in the next one☮️🐺

Author note:Make sure to put WD(worker drone) MD(murder drone) or human so I can know what you want to reader to be when you request something or I'll just pick randomly for you please and thank you