[ 15 ] C O N F E S S I O N

ابدأ من البداية

"Don't say this stupid," I got on my knees, "I love you, my Dmii," I confessed and accepted his rose.

"Geet, what if you leave me?" he questioned, wiping off his tears. "Why are you saying this?" I asked. Why is he even thinking like this? How could I leave him? Apart from a fiancé, he is the love of my life.

"Your knees get hurt; stand up, Geet," he chuckled and helped me stand up. He turned his face.

"What promise were you talking about?" I remembered, reaching him.

"Darling, you are like a lotus, beautiful, delicate, and I belong to that dirty water. You are attractive, and I'm full of hatred. People like to get you and want to ruin me. There is no comparison between us," he explained and turned to me.

"What if... what if, Geet, you start to fear me? I'm not beautiful; my life is not beautiful, my world is not beautiful... what if-"

Before he could forward, I put my hand on his mouth. "I don't know about others, but a lotus only blooms in the pond you belong to. First of all, you are beautiful, and your world is beautiful too. And if you are comparing yourself with that, I want you to know that a lotus's existence is with that pond," I pointed out so he could stop thinking like this.

"Why are you crying? I'm not going to change if you want me to," I comforted him, wiping off his tears. "Hey, you look handsome while smiling, don't you dare be like this," he nodded and smiled.

Does this guy know he gets the most beautiful smile? Does this guy even know he is making his soon-to-be wife crazy?

As we stopped crying, we both gazed into each other's eyes. He smiled again, and I lowered my gaze. Tension started building up between us. I was waiting for him to speak something, and maybe he was doing the same.

I remember he was desperate for a kiss, and we should continue that here as no one is going to disturb us this time.

"Should that be complete now?" I gathered my guts to remind him about this. He nodded, his hands slowly reaching my arms, shifting them upward, slowly. He came closer to my face, tilting his head. He put his hand around my neck, and my heart raced. My excitement started growing inside me, which made me feel tickling inside my stomach.

He was breathing against my cheek, and I was holding his jacket. My heart pounded like it planned to explode today. I realized no one was going to disturb us this time. Should I feel lucky or unlucky? Because I was feeling like if we kissed today, I couldn't reach back to my room by myself. I would faint here.

I tightened my grip around his jacket, and as he made the distance between us just an inch. My lips parted with a gasp. Why was he talking so much? I would faint.

The wait was over, and he eventually touched his lips on mine. Shivers ran down my spine. His soft lips felt like a baby rose petal.

I got flinched by the sudden sound of skyshots. Even when my eyes were closed, I could feel the lighting of the sky. I didn't know where those sudden crackers came from, but it made this moment more memorable.

His upper lip, then my upper lip, his lower lip, then my lower lip-the pattern was something like this.
I handled myself until this moment, then he started moving his lips. He sucked my upper lip between his lips. I moved my hand to his chest, and I couldn't hold back moving my hand.

I grabbed his T-shirt, he held my head from behind with another hand, and he caressed my cheek. My cheeks were heating up like someone put them on a heater to get roasted.

Our noses were disturbing us, so he tilted his head more and then pulled my lip with a suck. My dry lips got wet with his saliva, and he pulled out with a "smooch sound."

If our eyes had met at that time, I would have fainted. I was breathing heavily because of the nervousness.

I peered around at the sky; the sun had already set, and it was dark. It made the sky more beautiful.

He hugged me from behind. "Do you like it?" he questioned with a whisper. I was surprised and gazed at his face. "It is in the plan," I inquired; I thought it was randomly matched with our moment.

"Why? Don't you like it?" he questioned, and I turned to him. "I love it," I said.

He gazed at the sky, and I found the proper time to take a chance. I lifted my heels and kissed him on the cheek. His eyes widened, making me chuckle. He peered at my face.

"Sorry, I kissed you without your permission," I giggled. He pulled me by the waist, put my hair back from my shoulder, and kissed my cheek more towards the jawline.

 He pulled me by the waist, put my hair back from my shoulder, and kissed my cheek more towards the jawline

Don't forget to vote and comment....

Q : How was the chapter ???