"It's perfect. Everything is beautiful " I smiled and looked around admiring the decorations around me.

"You're beautiful" He met my eyes making me blush

"Hope you two are having a wonderful night." A man came up to us smiling politely, he placed a medium sized cast iron skillet in front of us along with two small plates and a basket with freshly toasted baguette.

"My name is Al, I'll be taking care of you tonight"

Al was an older attractive looking man dressed in all black, he had a grey beard and a short haircut that complimented his face nicely.

"I'd like to begin this meal with our lobster dip—one of my personal favorites. On the house. " He winked

That smells so damn good..

"Can I start you off with some drinks?" Al asked us

"Si, I'll take a Raspberry Lemonade—also can you bring the champagne as well"

They then gave their attention to me.

"And for the beautiful lady, what can I get for you?" Al gave a sweet smile

"Strawberry lemonade is fine" I smiled back politely

"Perfetto" Al let out

"I'll be right out with those drinks for you—enjoy" he bowed his head and walked away towards the back.

I wasted no time picking up a piece of bread and dipping it into the creamy sauce before taking a bite.

"Mmhm damn...he wasn't lying " I moaned into my second bite then looked up at Mondo who was watching me with drowsy eyes. I could feel my arousal pulsing between my legs just from the sight of him.

"Taste" I said before dipping it again and reaching over a little, bringing the bread near Mondo's mouth so he could take a bite— cupping my hand underneath so it wouldn't drip on him.

Mondo didn't waste a second to bite the remaining piece of bread.

"Damn" He spoke after he was done swallowing and picked up one of his own, wasting no time to dig into the creamy goodness.

It didn't take long before I could tell Raimondo was well known here.

I mean I guess I should've put that together from the rude hostess at the front desk, but it was more than understood once Al came back with the bottle champagne and menus, placing them right in front of us.

"Would you like to start with the usual Mr.Valentini?"

"No thank you Al" He answered clearing his throat.

"Id like a second to look over your menu with Ms.Duncan." He smiled politely

"Absolutely sir"  He bowed to us both, after taking the empty skillet and basket off the table and waking away.
I picked up the menu in front of me and began reading the options.

Ummm?

The fuck

"See anything you like?"  He questions me while carefully removing the cork off the bottle and pouring a decent amount into both of our glasses.

"Why is there no price next to anything?" My eyes widened looking at him crazy.

We could've went to Red Lobster, this is insane.

"—This all sounds incredibly expensive Mondo"

he's already spent too much already

I know the champagne bottle wasn't cheap and on top of that he already ordered some type of 'chefs private cheesecake'