The Troublesome Secret (ShikaHina)

The Troublesome secret.

He watched her from across the room as Temari made her way to the girls' group and chatted with them for a minute. His eyes scanned over her once more, she had broken off from the group to make her way into another room of the celebratory venue. He sipped the drink in his hand as he slipped into the room with her. He slipped the door shut behind him and she jumped slightly, only to place a hand on her chest and sigh in relief. "Shikamaru-kun... What's wrong?" she asked upon seeing the serious look on his face.

He made his way over to her and offered her his drink. "There's something I've been wanting to ask you." he said, and she frowned lightly. "What's that?" she asked as she took the drink from him and downed the rest of it. "Can you keep a secret?" he asked, and she nodded softly. He stepped closer to her and laced his fingers with hers. She didn't resist as he pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him back and tangled her free hand in his hair, releasing his ponytail. "I can always keep a secret." she whispered as they parted.

They motivated backwards to a table where he lifted her up onto the table and started stripping off her shirt. They both knew this was wrong, judging by their hesitance, but he knew deep down she was craving affection in any form right now. He had overheard from Naruto that he hadn't touched her since Himawari was born and that was well over 3 years ago. This made Boruto five and Himawari three now, it was unacceptable in his opinion. Naruto blamed it on the fact he was working so much as Hokage, but he knew better than that.

His brown eyes drifted over her body, and he felt his pants tighten. How Naruto could go a single day without touching the beautiful woman was beyond him. He brushed his fingers over her chest, and she arched her back to push her chest into his hand. He licked his lip slightly as he felt her undo his pants. She struggled to shove them over his hips, so he stepped back and did that himself. He looked back at her to see her pants were in the floor as well now and she was on her knees before him.

His eyes slipped shut as she took him into her mouth. He gripped the table and grunted as she worked on him. She was so good at this, it was incredible, perhaps she'd had enough practice with Naruto. He stopped her just before he was going to cum, only to pull her up and put her on the table once more. He didn't want to waste a single drop anywhere but his intended target. He laced his fingers with hers and slipped within her, causing her to release a breathy moan.

"S-Shikamaru..." she breathed softly, and he sighed in content as he leaned down to take one of her breasts into his mouth. She squirmed beneath him as she attempted to meet his thrusts. He realized she was going to climax as her thighs tightened around his waist. He pressed his lips to hers and she moaned into his mouth as he kissed her. He gave her a second to recover before he continued to thrust into her warmth. She felt amazing and he couldn't deny this was well worth the effort. His eyes slipped shut and he couldn't help himself as he came within her as well.

She gasped as he did so, and he didn't even bother pulling out. She moved slightly, as if wanting more, angling her hips against his until he started to swell within her once more. Seemed they were going to do this again, not that he was going to complain. He didn't even bother silencing her this time, he wanted to hear her moans from what he was doing to her. The only sound echoing around the room was their hips colliding with one another and his pants as he tried his hardest not to cum inside her once more.

Being buried within her was incredible and he just couldn't help himself as he released within her, yet again. She moaned his name and he figured he might as well keep that locked in his mind for further pleasures, although this would probably never happen again. She leaned up and her lips meshed with his once more. They sat there and did nothing for about five minutes, just kissing and ignoring the rest of the world, her fingers tangling themselves in his hair.